Hot Toys - VGM16 - Biohazard 4 HD: Ada Wong

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's just not bring Claire up. It's hard enough seeing what they did to Chris and the franchise, but his poor little sister is practically dead. Every time I see news of a RE collectible it's a bitter pill to swallow, because they won't go back and give us anything nice from the pre-RE5 games. I still can't believe Hot Toys made RE4 Ada Wong. I plan to pick her up in January after I recover from the holiday spending. I hope she does really well overall so they consider doing some other early RE figures, but I guess all we'll be getting is RE6 crap. SMH.

I actually like the beefed-up Chris (S.T.A.R.S. version) and S.T.A.R.S. version Wesker. I finally got a RPD Leon version, I had to settle with a BASS (or is it BAAS) Jill, and have a Hot Toys version in my collection.

Ada Wong thread derailed into Claire & Black Widow vs Lindsay Lohan gif thread.

Keep up the great work folks. HT seems to very slow with their international distribution.

They're not bad figures, Chris looks better than he does in the actual game which is nice. They're just not the versions I like or want. The only REmake stuff that was done didn't look anything like Chris, and the RE2/RE4 stuff for Leon ranges from bad to OK. That's just my opinion. I've pretty resigned myself to the fact that no one is going to make any good Resident Evil figures ever. RE6 Leon would be about as good as it would get, along with this HT Ada Wong (who gets my award for best RE figure ever).

lol. The Chainsaw Ganado is a fantastic figure. I really wish there were more interest in the monsters of the series. It bums me out that it's a franchise with some of the most interesting non-human designs and there is so little emphasis on them. I can only imagine how grotesque and amazing a Hot Toys Licker would be.

Keep up the great work folks.

That's still not as bad as trolling the Batman Arkham thread for an entire week with Iron Man/Tony Stark.

lol. The Chainsaw Ganado is a fantastic figure. I really wish there were more interest in the monsters of the series. It bums me out that it's a franchise with some of the most interesting non-human designs and there is so little emphasis on them. I can only imagine how grotesque and amazing a Hot Toys Licker would be.

Or, a Hot Toys Nemesis :drool.

That's still not as bad as trolling the Batman Arkham thread for an entire week with Iron Man/Tony Stark.

:exactly:

If they're calling Scarlet Johanssen fat, their man card got lost in the mail.

I think she's hot, but I don't think she's as hot as everyone makes her out to be. From those nudies she took she's got a great pair of bubz and a nice ace.

Scarjo is a solid 6/10. You can literally go for a 30 minute walk and pass far more naturally beautiful women than her. Where the hell is everybody who gives her 10/10 living? Raccoon city? I really think she only gets complimented as much as she does because of some infantile mentality some "macho" men have if they dont comment on a popular actress in the public eye saying phwoarr shes soo hot id love to do her! they are gay or something.

Yeah and here I thought I was the only one who thought she was overrated. But don't get me wrong I'd still take her ham wallet and brown starfish on my face in a second.

Yeah and here I thought I was the only one who thought she was overrated. But don't get me wrong I'd still take her ham wallet and brown starfish on my face in a second.

Scarlett Johanssen is a bombshell, and a world class beauty. I don't know **** about scales of 1-10. All I know is what I am attracted to. I'm not concerned with what attracts others.

When someone takes 'points' off a woman for her weight when she looks thick in leather catsuits, then yeah, there are two motives. One is that someone prefers women without fat. And whereas I see that as defeating the purpose of a women, it's not my business what another man wants to ****. However, the second motive is plain old fashioned jealous female (i.e., "What a cow.") Not jealousy in the sense that they think Johanssen is genuinely more attractive than they are (although, they might); jealous in the sense that she's another female, therefore competition, therefore 'fat'. (Or, whatever. Weight just happens to be one of the lower hanging fruit.)

The latter is not a man.

It's what happens to anything that's popular. Some tend to be overly critical the more popular something is; it lends itself to more scrutiny and judgment.

If you saw Scarlett IN REAL LIFE, she wasn't a celebrity, and you didn't know a single thing about her, judgment would be very different.

Anyways, this whole rating thing is very misogynist, and quite childish. I'd like to see everyone here rated by the world.

Anyways, this whole rating thing is very misogynist, and quite childish. I'd like to see everyone here rated by the world.

But everyone here is a faceless internet entity, above all judgement! :rotfl

My Ada got charged today, can't wait to get her.

I'm very, very sorry and I think Scarlet Johanssen is cool and all, but to me she always had that look as if she's holding a fart, especially in the Avengers. Just let it out already.

Again, cool lady.

Keep up the great work folks. HT seems to very slow with their international distribution.

I don't know for sure but from the messages I got from Hot Toys billing, she shipping (Ada Wong) right on time. I'll be glad to have her in my collection, but I'd like to have had the extra clothes from RE2 so she would match-up with my Leon more.

Scarlett Johanssen is a bombshell, and a world class beauty. I don't know **** about scales of 1-10. All I know is what I am attracted to. I'm not concerned with what attracts others.

When someone takes 'points' off a woman for her weight when she looks thick in leather catsuits, then yeah, there are two motives. One is that someone prefers women without fat. And whereas I see that as defeating the purpose of a women, it's not my business what another man wants to ****. However, the second motive is plain old fashioned jealous female (i.e., "What a cow.") Not jealousy in the sense that they think Johanssen is genuinely more attractive than they are (although, they might); jealous in the sense that she's another female, therefore competition, therefore 'fat'. (Or, whatever. Weight just happens to be one of the lower hanging fruit.)

The latter is not a man.

:exactly: :goodpost: :hi5:

Completely agreed - especially on your first point.

Last edited:
Scarjo is a solid 6/10. You can literally go for a 30 minute walk and pass far more naturally beautiful women than her. Where the hell is everybody who gives her 10/10 living? Raccoon city? I really think she only gets complimented as much as she does because of some infantile mentality some "macho" men have if they dont comment on a popular actress in the public eye saying phwoarr shes soo hot id love to do her! they are gay or something.

We're friends on SSF, Kiva, but omg... shut up.

I like Scarlett, but I was just having fun with Project . No need to take **** so seriously.

Back