Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted a second one so I could display him in both in-game and mercenaries mode styles, but that might be a little excessive. Right now I have him displayed as he appears in mercenaries mode, without the coat and with the shoulder holster on.

F excessive. The two Wesker dream just became a reality.:yess:

Then you need to at least make a suited Wesker :D

re4wesker.jpg

Hmmm. That wouldn't be to hard to make. I'd just need a Wesker head and gloves. I already have an extra light up neck post. I'd really like a Code Veronica Wesker, but I imagine that might be a little tougher than what I could probably handle.

Wow, I did a search on ebay and people are selling him for $400+. I remember most of the people predicting that STARS Wesker will be the more rare one.

just give it time and thanks again for providing that link before thats how i got my midnight wesker

Wow, I did a search on ebay and people are selling him for $400+. I remember most of the people predicting that STARS Wesker will be the more rare one.

For the the longest time RE4 Leon was more expensive the RPD Leon but now they go for about the same on ebay (at least last I checked). I think STARS Wesker will eventually catch up. Even now STARS Wesker is going for arond $300. Doesn't matter to me though, I'm keeping both my Wesker's unless someone offers me total omnipotence or threesome with Jessica Biel and Scarlett Johansson for em'.

Well I just borrowed my freind's midnight wesker. He's letting me do some reveiws of his RE5 figs. I already did BSAA Chris now Wesker is next. I really like the figure so far. I'm gonna display it for a while in my collection before I reveiw it. Nothing to round out the collection like complete.....global...saturation.....ROCKIN!

Just checked mine today...:monkey1 and has black stains in the elbows and forearms caused by the ____ing rubber shirt:gah:

For the the longest time RE4 Leon was more expensive the RPD Leon but now they go for about the same on ebay (at least last I checked). I think STARS Wesker will eventually catch up. Even now STARS Wesker is going for arond $300. Doesn't matter to me though, I'm keeping both my Wesker's unless someone offers me total omnipotence or threesome with Jessica Biel and Scarlett Johansson for em'.

I wish I could have found Wesker STARS for $300 ! Sounds reasonable compared to $500

Back