Hot Toys - VGM08 - Bio Hazard 5 - 1:6 Albert Wesker (Midnight version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still there:cuckoo:

And I remember just a few short months ago when I was looking for a Wesker there was a case of 6 on ebay for $700 and I could get 5 more guys on here to split it with me :slap

Still there:cuckoo:

And I remember just a few short months ago when I was looking for a Wesker there was a case of 6 on ebay for $700 and I could get 5 more guys on here to split it with me :slap

It says in stock but it falls under 1/6 scale sold out?

Yah, what he said^ says instock but falls under the out of stock list. I have a feeling he will even be more once MvsC3 is released.

i put my order in last night for the midnight wesker hopefully my order doesnt get canceled

I just ordered The S.T.A.R.S version of Wesker and Sheva too!!!!

I still need to pick up Sheva, I knew I was gonna regret passing it when hasting had it for about $100 on sale:gah:

i put my order in last night for the midnight wesker hopefully my order doesnt get canceled

Did you try and call them to confirm? Hope you end up with one bro.

I still need to pick up Sheva, I knew I was gonna regret passing it when hasting had it for about $100 on sale:gah:

Did you try and call them to confirm? Hope you end up with one bro.

didnt try to try call yet but got a confirmaion email

I predict the same thing that happend to Leon will happen to Wesker. The price on Leon just shot up over night it seemed.

Congrats on scoring a Wesker krec!

I just ordered The S.T.A.R.S version of Wesker and Sheva too!!!!

Good thing you did because STARS Wesker went up to $185 and Sheva is sold out. Damn, when I placed my order for STARS Chris I emailed him if I could get a shipping quote for Sheva to be shipped together but emailed him back to just send Chris because that day I found out my card was charged for the T1000 and Black Widow.

Does Hot Toys reissue previously released figures?

Yah what biojex said, the only thing they do is different versions and battle damaged, etc.
just got billed for the midnight wesker cant wait till get him

Congrats bro! Glad you snagged one.

Back