Hot Toys Two-Face???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take the plunge bro!

You won't regret it at all!

Hot Toys owns!

I pretty much only buy p.f. anymore. But, the choices are very slim to choose from, when compared to the selection from different 12" lines.

I just can't bring myself to get back into "figures" again thou.

I hope they do two heads for him. And if possible a clean shirt and suit coat. Since he doesn't require many accessories besides a gun and coin, for $150 I don't think it's out of the realm of possibilities. Either way, I BELIEVE IN HARVEY DENT!

I hope it's a 2-in-1 figure. Like the Superman/Clark Kent set.

Sorry to introduce cynicism to this thread of jubilance but its quite probable we're not talking about a 2in1 figure here. At least not first time around!

Anyway more guaranteed expenditure for me. Just when my preorder list is starting to get smaller with new stuff arriving at my door I'm already drooling over yet more new stuff on these f'ing forums. Dammit Hot toys stop what you're doing to me, just stop!!!:( And no more big vehicles!!! I'm one of the nutjobs whose paying international shipping plus probable customs for the Tumbler and Batpod. But, despite having said all that, please torment me some more by making the following from TDK:

Nurse Joker (plus alternate laughing headsculpt)
Gordon (in SWAT armour with shotgun, maybe Joker's bazooka)
Dent (normal)
Gordon (suit and trenchcoat)

While I would probably end up buying these please feel free not to make them:

Alfred
Bruce Wayne

"The coin is wrong."

Now I've seen it all. :lol

Yeah I think you're right. Let's hope it's just a placeholder until they sculpt the actual TDK Two Face coin. It's a bit hard to tell from the Hot Toys teaser image, but it's definitely plausible.

The Dark Knight -
twoface_A.jpg

Batman Forever -
norm-4626a1c4a318f-Batman+Forever+(1995).jpeg

nextmmsteaser.jpg

i think a police guard Joker is the only other version i'd be interested in getting of him. however, i would get a Harvey Dent to go with the Two Face figure.

I don't think they could do so many variants that I wouldn't buy them - but a nurse or honor guard Joker would be near the top of the "don't buy" column. on the other hand Gordon, Scarecrow, Rajs (black suit or ninja) would all be excellent.

I think it will feature a clean headsculpt and non-damaged suit jacket. The amount of stuff they are giving with BR Joker is brilliant and I reckon they will go 'all out' with this one too.

Wow YESSSSSS i knew they'd do one, cant wait! keep us updated with info! i'm sure he'll come with clean and burnt suit, and clean and burnt head, aswell as coin. after all, what other props would he have?

I just hope we get a proper likeness the first time instead of the, oops sorry we think we can do much better on the next $150 version of the figure, they seem to be getting in a habit of.

I'd like to know how the hell they messed up the coin, mixing Schumacher with Nolan :confused:

People have been speculating that HT has a Master License for DC Batman films.....maybe its a place holder from an upcoming Batman Forever Tommy Lee Jones Two-Face? :lol

Gordon's son :lol

We'll if their going to go all out they should also include Rachel (Maggie Gylenhaal ve.), hospital gown, 1/6 chair + rope + barrels, and of course a 3rd headsculpt (Harvey Dent face on fire ver.).

I am looking forward to seeing Eckhart in 1/6th scale...hopefully we should start to see some leaked or scanned pics on the next week or so.

Back