• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Two Face/Harvey Dent headsculpt for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noisetrigger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling both the Hot Toys Harvey Dent and Two Face headsulpt. This is the real thing taken from HT Two Face/ Harvey Dent, not a recast or custom.

Asking price is 40USD a piece. Take both for 80USD and you will get the burned jacket for free.

Shipping (three to five day shipping with tracking) is 10USD flat rate for the US and 12USD for UK.

Accepts paypal only.

Last edited:
You could say that. You got a custom in mind for Two Face/ Harvey Dent?

Still waiting for your custom on the Takara Batman I sold you. Your thread hasn't been updated in a while.

Yeah, I know. I just recentloy finished Adding muscles to the body :) All I need now is the bodysuit. I wasn't able to do alot of work on it as I was still in school, and this past quarter was murder.

I'm probobly just going to forgo trying to make it myself, and Buy one from Soverign Studios once he starts doing his custom tailoring in a few weeks.

As for two-face, I'm with you on that. i want to be able to display Dent and two-Face at the same time. :)

Back