• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Two-Face / Harvey Dent - $220

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keegan

Super Freak
Reaction score
SALES
Paypal only, please
All prices include shipping and fees
Shipping to continental US only
Feel free to message me with any questions!

TWO-FACE / HARVEY DENT | SOLD
Hot Toys MMS81
  • Both knee joints on the body have broken (common problem, unfortunately). They’ve been taped and he’s fine on a stand but the knees do not bend. His abb joint is a little loose as well. Basically just needs a body swap and he’ll be great.
  • Scratches on neck plug (not visible)
  • Box has wear and a tear on the inner/upper right corner
  • No brown shipper
  • Displayed behind glass, smoke-free environment
harvey1.jpg
harvey2.jpg
harvey3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys & Custom Dark Knight Collection - Joker, Harvey, Talia, Ra's, Gordon

Best of luck with your sale, man!

I really liked the pics of your TDK collection. Your customs too.

I've been putting together a Travelling Bruce for some time now, but it's been on the backburner
the last two years while I finished up other stuff.
Noticed you also had that same jacket for the outfit... hey, great minds think alike!
Here's mine...

DSCN1533-------------BBB.jpg

If I had the dough right now, I'd get that Joker from you.
All the best with your sale!

Re: FS: Hot Toys & Custom Dark Knight Collection - Joker, Harvey, Talia, Ra's, Gordon

Interested in Two Face and Catwoman, PM sent.

PM sent!

Best of luck with your sale, man!

I really liked the pics of your TDK collection. Your customs too.

I've been putting together a Travelling Bruce for some time now, but it's been on the backburner
the last two years while I finished up other stuff.
Noticed you also had that same jacket for the outfit... hey, great minds think alike!
Here's mine...

View attachment 237730

If I had the dough right now, I'd get that Joker from you.
All the best with your sale!

Thanks so much! Your traveling Bruce looks great! He was my first bash and was a lot of fun to put together. I'll miss having this bunch around but money as as it does. At least now I have a little space for new stuff down the road. Thanks again for the kind words!

I'm interested in your Nurse Joker set

Re: Hot Toys / Custom Dark Knight Collection - PRICES LOWERED!

Bump! Two Face price lowered and moved some stuff to the 'Bay...

Back