Hot Toys - TTM17 (Bruce Lee's body)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if this is HT's clearance section. All the Lee stuff was way over produced. I'll bet there were going to be more releases but with the poor sales they canceled the line but had lots of the bodies left. Dump the heads so no royalties and repackage the bodies for stand alone release.

No when I said the 'death of their Bruce Lee line' I was referring to the fact that from various accounts it appears that Enterbay closed the loophole in their Bruce Lee contract that allowed Hot Toys to produce their figures

Enterbay now seem to have the total exclusive rights for Lee in 1/6 and 1/4. And Hot Toys prototype Lee muscle body hasn't been mentioned or seen since Enterbay's announcement.

Why are they so expensive? There's no mid torso joint and no head and they want more than the TT19. Plus almost all 1/6 clothing has to be customized to fit it. I love Bruce Lee but this is silly.

BTW I already have 3 of these from bashes but I wouldn't mind getting another... at least a pair of feet...lol...

No headsculpt, not second pair of hands, and no black pair of rings??.. Wierd thing :confused:

Anyways. I bought 2 BL bodies recently for a good price (from casual wear version) therefore I'm not very interested right now, It's apreciated and better later tnan never... I guess :/

Last edited:
Why are they so expensive? There's no mid torso joint and no head and they want more than the TT19. Plus almost all 1/6 clothing has to be customized to fit it. I love Bruce Lee but this is silly.

BTW I already have 3 of these from bashes but I wouldn't mind getting another... at least a pair of feet...lol...

1. It does have a mid-torso joint (and articulation).

2. Retail price in Hong Kong compared... TTM17 is cheaper than TMM19.
_MG_0572.JPG

I wonder if this is HT's clearance section. All the Lee stuff was way over produced. I'll bet there were going to be more releases but with the poor sales they canceled the line but had lots of the bodies left. Dump the heads so no royalties and repackage the bodies for stand alone release.

i think you are right about this one.

i think you are right about this one.

Mmmnup. More likely this:

...from various accounts it appears that Enterbay closed the loophole in their Bruce Lee contract that allowed Hot Toys to produce their figures

Enterbay now seem to have the total exclusive rights for Lee in 1/6 and 1/4. And Hot Toys prototype Lee muscle body hasn't been mentioned or seen since Enterbay's announcement.

1. It does have a mid-torso joint (and articulation).

2. Retail price in Hong Kong compared... TTM17 is cheaper than TMM19.
_MG_0572.JPG

Actually, I did'nt know that the mid torso had that joint.. in fact, I tried to move that joint with my BL time ago, but I gave up because it did'nt work :thud:

£38 shipped isnt that bad i think.when your paying £50ish for the casual/suit body and £75ish for the DX body.even the recast BL3.5's run about £25.and i dont think the ankle rubbers will make that much difference

Back