Hot Toys - TTM17 (Bruce Lee's body)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandito

Super Freak
Reaction score
395867_10150571984587825_171015147824_9005833_620718405_n.jpg

I could have used this for a Messi custom (because BL's height is almost that of Messi and also all those muscles would just not be visible under the full sleeve jersey and football shorts and kit) BUT iminime made their sculpt neckless.

Atleast those looking for BL bodies will not have to pay bad prices on Ebay...

Don't need one now but guess I'll grab one for the future!!!

They need to card the Arnold and Whiplash bodies . . .

Don't need one now but guess I'll grab one for the future!!!

They need to card the Arnold and Whiplash bodies . . .

No kidding. I dont' know why the are wasting their time with this. You can still find a BL body for around $60. Try finding a T-800 for that :lol

Is it possible to put the Enterbay GOD behind the scene version's head on this new body? or do I have to modify the neck join?

this is a waste, due to all the crappy suit dolls of Bruce lee that were released the market is flooded already.

Hot toys we actually need this

- SLIM BODY refresh
- ADVANCED body refresh
- something innovative/of value like what about switchable torsos one with sculpted neck one with the standerd pegs

Is it possible to put the Enterbay GOD behind the scene version's head on this new body? or do I have to modify the neck join?

Yes it is, though it does look a little out of scale. The neck ball cavity may have to be widened a little bit to fit, or it might fit straight up (different guys have had different results) in any case, the answer is that is it compatible.

Yes it is, though it does look a little out of scale. The neck ball cavity may have to be widened a little bit to fit, or it might fit straight up (different guys have had different results) in any case, the answer is that is it compatible.

I sanded down the ball of the EB hs neck joint rather than removing material from the neck ball cavity of the body. Personally I couldn't stomach the scale difference, but it doesn't bother some.

If only the mis versions of Bruce came with a pair of feet there would be no need at all for this tt. I saw a suited Bruce go for under $65 shipped just yesterday.

On ebay they are prices the same as a regular parted out bruce lee body, the only difference is, these includes the feet, which are for some reason quite expensive on their own.

I sanded down the ball of the EB hs neck joint rather than removing material from the neck ball cavity of the body. Personally I couldn't stomach the scale difference, but it doesn't bother some.

If only the mis versions of Bruce came with a pair of feet there would be no need at all for this tt. I saw a suited Bruce go for under $65 shipped just yesterday.

I just jammed that sucker on there and it fits fine. I have zero modding skills and don't have time to learn. So for those tards like me, don't worry, it will work.

Not sure what others are talking about with the scale difference though. I think its more the big hair on the EB sculpt. The scale all looks good to me, not 100% perfect, but you know...not any further out of whack than official releases often have.

I have it standing next to the 3 official Hot Toys releases (2 EtD and 1 funky casual) and they all look good together.

I wonder if this is HT's clearance section. All the Lee stuff was way over produced. I'll bet there were going to be more releases but with the poor sales they canceled the line but had lots of the bodies left. Dump the heads so no royalties and repackage the bodies for stand alone release.

Back