Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they change the headsculpt? The prototype looked 95% like Bridges and this "new sculpt" looks nothing like him.

Relax man, it's all Dude!
I think it's a damn fine head, looks just like Jeff to me. I do think it's hard to photograph though, looks better in hand.

5f92c343-19e8-3b08.jpg

so has any 1 who Pre-Ordered received there's yet ?
I'm still waiting for mine :dunno

I'd have to disagree with the prototype looking better. The proto looked more like Gene Hackman than Jeff Bridges. The final sculpt looks fantastic and more like the actor it's based on.

When people say stuff like "looks nothing like him", its hard for me to take it seriously. Are you saying it looks more like Samuel L Jackson?

Have you ever seen Jeff Bridges? This sculpt looks a lot more like him than the proto did.

Yes, I think most of us posting have a good idea of what he looks like. I guess the best way to determine which sculpt is more accurate would be to post side by side pics of the sculpt and an actual photo. I'm too lazy though :D

I'm almost sure NO changes to the sculpt are done 99% of the time with hot toys. I've yet to see to sculpts that differ enough to be noticeably different.

I'm almost sure NO changes to the sculpt are done 99% of the time with hot toys. I've yet to see to sculpts that differ enough to be noticeably different.

Your not looking hard enough then. Go to Hot Toys website and in no particular order look at: Marcus T4, MJ Thriller, 300 Leonidas to name but a few...

The new in hand pics of the figure were what motivated me to pull the trigger. I was thinking the newer pic looked like an improvement over what we saw last year.

Back