Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoo got the Creator today!!! :yess: It's an awesome figure and definitely a lot better in hand than in pics (no offense to anyone's pics though :))

Alright boys and girls!!
At last!!
Some pics of my Flynn figure...
Just early shots right out of the box!
Hopefully more will come soon!!
DSC01992copy.jpg

DSC01996copy.jpg

DSC01998copy.jpg

DSC01999copy.jpg

DSC02011copy.jpg

The Hot Toys Kevin Flynn turned out
fantastic! :clap :D:yess: Is the Sam Flynn with the Light Cycle still coming out?:pray: MAN! I AM HOPING FOR A HOT TOYS CLU 1:6 SCALE FIGURE!!!!!!!!!!:pray:

Nick

Last edited:
I think the Sam Flynn was just delayed until quarter 1, 2012.

I got my Kevin Flynn two weeks ago and I think it turned out great. Can't wait to get Sam, and it would be nice to get some other figures from the movie.

Unfortunately I have a feeling that these are the only two that we'll be getting as HT continues working on other licenses.

I think the Sam Flynn was just delayed until quarter 1, 2012.

I'm not trying to be rude wen saying this but you're a little late my friend. We got word that Sam was delayed til January quite some time ago. Apparently lighting issues if I remember right. I still think a Clu on lightcycle is possible however with a switch out extended arm with lightdisc in hand

Last edited:
Yeah that Clu if ever made would be bad@ss Gipetto. I got my Kevin but will wait for the Sam/Cycle till I display them together.

If HT stopped this line I'd be super sad. If they at least gave us one more, I'd feel a whole lot better and if we got two more I'd feel a whole lot better especially if we got Quorra.

Some quick pics of mine from when I first opened him up. I just changed him to the black suit and should have some pics up soon. I do like the white suit, but the black suit is definitely my favorite of the two.

SAM_2134.jpg

SAM_2135.jpg

SAM_2141.jpg

some of FLynn in the Black suit

SAM_2142.jpg

SAM_2145.jpg

SAM_2146.jpg

SAM_2147.jpg

SAM_2148.jpg

SAM_2168.jpg

SAM_2165.jpg

If HT stopped this line I'd be super sad. If they at least gave us one more, I'd feel a whole lot better and if we got two more I'd feel a whole lot better especially if we got Quorra.

I know Clu is important but I'd really like to have a Quorra figure from HT as well

Last edited:
Cool pics Gipetto :clap
Man he looks really alive... Dat's why I love figures from Hot Toys! :yess:

Cool pics Gipetto :clap
Man he looks really alive... Dat's why I love figures from Hot Toys! :yess:

My wife gets nervous if I don't put the figures in the cabinet shortly after I get them because they look like little people and it makes her nervous.

Back