Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys; TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

just like my Westerns more gritty is all.....imagine if Tombstone,The Unforgiven or The Proposition were pg 13....:horror. Im sure I will still check it out though. Hopefully they will release the R rated directors cut that they were forced to trim down to make it a "family film".

They wont because it was never intended to be R-Rated. If the Coens made it PG-13...THEY made it PG-13. They're not the kind of directors you push around. They're way past that stage.

Plus, it's not like the original movie was super violent and girtty.....it WAS G for godsakes. G was G back then....not the same as the PG rating.

dont know who that is, but that's not jeff bridges.

get it right, and then do the dude. that's all i ask.

Likeness seems a bit off, but looks very good. If they do a Kevin Flynn from the original Tron and the likeness is at least this good, then it is an instant buy.

Re: Hot Toys; TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

They wont because it was never intended to be R-Rated. If the Coens made it PG-13...THEY made it PG-13. They're not the kind of directors you push around. They're way past that stage.

Plus, it's not like the original movie was super violent and girtty.....it WAS G for godsakes. G was G back then....not the same as the PG rating.

Well I know that they had to trim some stuff down in order to get that pg 13 rating [a finger chopping scene] and some other stuff. I just wish they could have left that stuff in and still put the movie out the way they originally made it.

I come back from my final to see this AMAZING Kevin Flynn!!! looks just like Jeff Bridges! must buy if/when they give us a poseable Sam Flynn

Glad to see so many others voice their opinion about the sculpt not being right. I totally see Gene Hackman in it now...

Here's a similar expression I found minus facial hair...

gene_hackman3.jpg

If the movie just completely rocks maybe I'll think about purchasing this figure. Looks great as always, LOVE the base, and I think the sculpt is excellent...just kind of boring overall.

Would love to have a Bridges to add to my collection...but would rather wait for a HT's Dude then spending the cash here.

To me, it's only boring because the likeness isn't there. If it was dead on, boring it would not be. TOTALLY COOL it would be.

Back