Hot Toys- TRON: Legacy: 1/6th scale Kevin Flynn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been all over this like stink on S__T...

but as soon as that slip cover was lifted in that video I noticed 2 things...

1) the sculpt looks better than proto
2) the white robe looks like crap! what is this towelly texture? That is bad, also looks like a doll not a figure - what I mean is - figures are like real, from afar they look like mini people, but this guy looks like a toy because of his body...

HOLY CRAP I GET TO SAVE MONEY FOR ONCE????

nah I bet I still get one...

From the pics, those who have him in hand don't seem to be futzing him at all. the clothes need to be postioned better

Hood-less black cloak? That's a bit odd, wonder why they opted to do that...:monkey1

well the in the film, the hood receeds back into the cloak similar to how the helmets kind of appear and receed back into the light suits. they would of had to add yet another black cloak with a hood to be movie accurate. I'm sure they didn't want to go the attachable hood way. I think that would've looked bad.

From the pics, those who have him in hand don't seem to be futzing him at all. the clothes need to be postioned better

well the in the film, the hood receeds back into the cloak similar to how the helmets kind of appear and receed back into the light suits. they would of had to add yet another black cloak with a hood to be movie accurate. I'm sure they didn't want to go the attachable hood way. I think that would've looked bad.

Hmm, I don't recall the film hood appearing like that but I take your word for it. :wink1:

Regardless, I think HT should have just made the cloak with a black hood, to give fans the option of posing him with or without it. I agree a detachable hood wasn't the right avenue to go down.

Strange thing happan to me. Went to bed lastnite woke up this morning, Kevin box opened and photo taken ...... I must be sleep walking. :panic:

Photo Review 1

cb526e09.jpg

063e4dd5.jpg

7dd17046.jpg

459e3038.jpg

d8e0f8fd.jpg

f6d325a0.jpg

fa3fd66a.jpg

Last edited:
GOD I love your "sleep walking" pics! Many thx :D

I don't see any changes in the sculpt - same frivolous expression and face itself is too much swelling.
The absence of a hood and highlight...

Scrubs-JD-pancake-face4-1.gif

No... without all of this... and ESPECIALLY without CLU, don't see any reason to get this figure.

Wonderful pics OMG!! this piece just looks ACE!!!

Hmm, I don't recall the film hood appearing like that but I take your word for it. :wink1:

its a very quick moment. it's a profile view when he kneels down to check on Quorra right before he says "Let's slpit, man"

Last edited:
White Suit

HT-Tron-Kevin-wsuit-1.jpg

HT-Tron-Kevin-wsuit-2.jpg

HT-Tron-Kevin-wsuit-3.jpg

HT-Tron-Kevin-wsuit-5.jpg

HT-Tron-Kevin-wsuit-6.jpg

HT-Tron-Kevin-wsuit-7.jpg

Now, here's something a bit weird,
and I think that's the reason why the clothes look a bit puffier than on the prototype...
the figure is wearing this:

HT-Tron-Kevin-Underwear-1.jpg

Not sure, but I think it will look better without it...

I think it's NUTS that that seller wants 91.99 for just the HEAD. WTF? Buy a whole figure!

Ugh. I really want to hate this figure, but it's hard to. It completely lacks the dominant expressions that should be there for this character (a meditating eyes closed or a big grin), the robe lacks ALL the gimmicks that made it a unique outfit (a hood...and the lights), and it will probably end up being a stand alone figure as I'm not bothering with the Sam one.

But at the same time, the face sculpt we got looks quite nice and I absolutely loved this movie. I guess I'll just hope it'll be on the aftermarket for the same price one year from now and then I'll snag it when things have slowed down.

Back