Hot Toys Tom Cruise?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xenoviper said:
mi3_tom_sculpt.jpg

tom-vs.jpg

is that bottom sculpt Feng's work too? it freakin phenominal. incredible likeness and best sculpted hair i've ever seen.

he ever sell any of these in the US? or maybe Yahoo Japan?

All of them that i have posted in the group pics are done by Feng except this one
ATE2006_061.jpg

This one is done by a Korean sculpter GORAE-Style
https://blog.naver.com/gorae_style/20026876969
It's good but compare to Fengs one i reckon Feng has killed him in the show :p

Especially the side view of Feng's War of the World Tom... thats a killer!
ATE2006_013.jpg

Most people would not realise how much detail went into the face...
If you look carefully Tom's nose isnt straight... it's bent towards his right.... plus a dot on his left check just besides his nose... and plus that typical Tom's dorky front teeth revealing look...and man you gotta love the hair! definitly not easy if you want to recast that hair hahaha

JustinLuck said:
I found this on the OSW forum with images from the 2006 Asia Toys Expo

HSbyFENG05.jpg

His lips look a bit small, but I think they did a good job capturing his eyes.
That custom Cruise Head looks the best out of any of them, but it still has some problems. There needs to be a little more hair. The Hot Toys Aviator comes in second if he had a better paint ap.

Not digging the likeness, but the detail and realism is fantastic. I don't know why the Hot Toys version didn't come with the jacket and backpack.

JustinLuck said:
Not digging the likeness, but the detail and realism is fantastic. I don't know why the Hot Toys version didn't come with the jacket and backpack.

Looks more like Sly than the Hot Toys one. Makes me want a Brian Dennehy figure to go with him.

hairlesswookiee said:
that looks freaking awesome!!! probably way out of my price ranges though.

hell i doubt it's even a matter of being in our price ranges. if it's like most Asian customizers i know of, u'll be hard pressed to even get the chance to buy one. they seem to like to sell their work in a close knit group locally.

thats true... but i wish a company would try to make it. i saw pictures of that one in the OSW forums and i just can't imagine paying $500 and up to get a 12" like some of those guys do.

xenoviper said:
ATE2006_055.jpg

Mr John Rambo :D

Pretty good likeness, but looks like a older Stallone than the one from First Blood.

snakebeater said:
yeah you could go wrong with him.... if Snake (big boss) comes out of the bush and slices his throat.

Snake wouldn't stand a chance.

snakebeater said:
yeah you could go wrong with him.... if Snake (big boss) comes out of the bush and slices his throat.

Snake who??? :lol :lol Impossible....your Crazy.... thats John Rambo...Check all those dudes he kills..he even get the Asian girl..mwhahaha...

"MURDOCK, I'M COMIN' TA GIT YOU"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JOhhboYs9Y

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Last edited:
Back