Hot Toys to do a bunch of figures from G.I. JOE RETALIATION

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
321307_411286908950203_2031316459_n.jpg

For some reason this reminds me of Equilibrium and I just want a great figure from that movies instead of 4+ from this movie LOL.

--

I wonder . . .

Is this truly a design specifically for/from GI JOE: RETALIATION or could it have been a holdover/prototype from GI JOE: TROC that HOT TOYS decided to hold off from 2009 until now.

I'm pretty sure it is specific to this movie. The design of the costume in the old movie lacked some of the straps and detals in the new costume.

This just makes me sad that there will be no Cobra Commander.

I wonder if hot toys is gonna do a masked head sculpt as well for storm shadow, as it is, its an easy pass for me (i dont really like the leather ninja suit, and would never want an unmasked storm shadow). After seeing the bruce willis/colton in the background i am really relieved they didnt do him in a suit, like the teaser showed. If they nail the headsculpt on colton it could be hard to pass up, the gear looks cool from what i can see.

I hated Rise of Cobra and most everything about it. That being said I liked Storm Shadow and think the new movie looks much better and I have hope that it will be better than the first and am very excited for each one of these figures. I am also a huge fan of GI Joe comics and the old cartoon and action figures. So you can like both. It is allowed.

Precious snowflake looks different.

Bet he can take a bullet like a champ though.

Cool ninja design so it's as good as bought if you ask me. Good thing I don't know any big GI Joe fans so as long as all the *****ing about the figure stays on these boards, the better for me:stick Kudos on the "anime" look with the hair coming out the mask:lol

He actually looks better standing next to this guy rather than Snake Eyes though.
109191d1338979450-roadblock-storm-shadow-cobra-commander-set-photos-cobra_commander_1339031790.jpg

Last edited:
Commander looks cool.

I'll wait for full specs before commenting on SS. Thus far, I have interest in Johnson but SE and SS look pretty decent thus far.

I really like the look of Storm Shadow. It looks like one of thoes figures that it would be easy to make look badasss in any pose.

Id put in a possible buy.

We need Cobra Commander though, he looks so good.

I really like the look of Storm Shadow. It looks like one of thoes figures that it would be easy to make look badasss in any pose.

Id put in a possible buy.

We need Cobra Commander though, he looks so good.

:exactly: I wish Rock would get some love soon......

Why shouldn't anyone like the movie version of G.i. joe figures? Just because they look so much different from the comics :dunno give me a break...In that case we shouldn't buy Avengers,Nolan Bats,Iron etc :rotfl

Why shouldn't anyone like the movie version of G.i. joe figures? Just because they look so much different from the comics :dunno give me a break...In that case we shouldn't buy Avengers,Nolan Bats,Iron etc :rotfl

Not a fair comparison because those movies were actually good.

Back