Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super glad they do an accessories pack and can’t wait for it.
This will be the stand in for now until the official released.
36B190FF-B7E0-4919-A485-3CD4D289996F.jpeg

I don't get how anyone would think this is definitely signalling a 2.0.

Yes it has a head with a different hairstyle but then they are packaging all of the other exclusives in with IG-12 - that would leave the hair style and possibly the sculpt as the only reason to get a full 2.0,

Then again I wouldn't put it past Hot Toys to persuade collectors to get IG-12 just for the accessories and then release them again with a 2.0 figure but the pessimist in me sees this as they are skipping season 3 but giving us the option to get all of the major accessories to add to our season 2 figures.

Hot Toys is probably going to make a 2.0 of Bo with the throne in season 3. The hairstyle is different when we first see her on the throne. I’m assuming the accessories will be made for the second version because we don’t see her use the shield later on. She also gets her signet later in season 3 too.

I’m getting the vibes that they won’t be releasing a 2.0 Bo-Katan. Why would they include these accessories with a totally unrelated release if they were? It makes no sense. I guess I should find a customizer to do the rooted hair. That will probably cost an arm and a leg.

Not the only reason. You’re also forgetting about the dark saber which usually goes for about $70ish on part out sites by itself, and not everyone has a spare to use with the current Bo figure
True, I'd almost forgotten about the Dark Saber but the my plan was to give mine the one from Shiny Mando, still it seems odd to bundle in all of these parts with IG-12 as an accessory set - this seems to me that they are bundling in all of the parts to upgrade our Bo Katan and Din figures to season 3 without having us buy a new figure.

If they 2.0 her then I'd imagine people will want more than just a new head and a Dark Saber if they already bought this to get her other upgraded parts - but again I wouldn't put it passed Hot Toys with the decisions they make sometimes.

The sculpt is clearly new with the rooted hair and all that (probably posable eyes too). But that's very strange for them to sell the S3 accessories in this pack if they intend to sell a whole new figure.

I’m not here to defend Hot Toys but logically, an IG-12 was always gonna be a no-brainer to make. But it’s also a no-brainer that it would’ve just sat and would’ve needed to be heavily discounted before selling out.

So from a business point, it was smart of them to throw all the bones they did with this set. Because there was no reason the heated Paz Vizsla gun couldn’t be included with hun either.

But yeah, you’ll probably get these two accessories with Bo 2.0 later. Complete with rooted hair, new body, probably two darksabers since they can justify a broken hilt one too. As well as her throne base.

Last edited:
The sculpt is clearly new with the rooted hair and all that (probably posable eyes too). But that's very strange for them to sell the S3 accessories in this pack if they intend to sell a whole new figure.
Nah for now that’s the original sculpt, just with the hairpiece replaced with rooted.

Score. I was really hoping a 2.0 would have better arms. Hopefully this isn't just a tease.
I could see this being a summer exclusive honestly.

I could see this being a summer exclusive honestly.
Or worse, an even more limited exclusive like the WB100 Wonder Woman.

I hope HT will also make the sculpted hair version. not a fan of rooted hair.
Doubtful. Unlike InArt, HT has yet to ever release 2 versions of the same figure at the same time with a rooted and sculpted option. One of the two is usually an exclusive later on or marketed as a 2.0 many years later.

Not the only reason. You’re also forgetting about the dark saber which usually goes for about $70ish on part out sites by itself, and not everyone has a spare to use with the current Bo figure

I recall some saying they bought a new, packaged dark saber with a Moff Gideon figure accessory :lol

But aren't the BoKa parts being made available in order to update the current version, if one wishes to and not have to buy BoKa 2.0?

Yeah surely those new accessories can be compatible with current BoKa ( lol I like the BoKa nickname).

Looks like a new double-joint to me, yes. And they figured out that red hair is not brown hair too.

View attachment 645676

It does look like D-J elbows! Plus her hair color/shade looks more appropriate. Though I’m sorta hopin’ if they do go the faux hair route, it’ll be more in line with their efforts on the WW 100, buttt we’ll see.

I’m getting the vibes that they won’t be releasing a 2.0 Bo-Katan. Why would they include these accessories with a totally unrelated release if they were? It makes no sense. I guess I should find a customizer to do the rooted hair. That will probably cost an arm and a leg.
Maybe so that you have to buy both to have all the pieces for Bo 2.0?

Back