Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Her headsculpt seems to suffer from the same problems as the new Rey sculpt does

Just a little too square jawed. Eyebrows too low also. But I guess they were trying for a determined look.

I think she looks perfect. Used some points and a code so the cost was around $200 so that def made it better but I understand the hesitation for sure.

I burned my points on Boba Deluxe... and no coupons... so for me with CA tax and SS shipping rates, puts this figure at over $333.

The colour on the gun holster and belt is a bit too light a brown. Hopefully they can make that a bit darker.

Then again it could also be the bright lights on it ?

Where are the lights on the headband

They covered those regions with the hair.

The colour on the gun holster and belt is a bit too light a brown. Hopefully they can make that a bit darker.

I noticed that too. I wonder if they gets darker with time.

I noticed that too. I wonder if they gets darker with time.

I guess it wouldn't be hard to darken. But not something we should have to do at this price point.

Probably closest they could get with existing material ??

As with the boots, Hot Toys actually matched the original material color but just severely underweathered them.

But I agree that at this price point, they should’ve just used better matching colors to the final finish of the costume.

She looks so much better with the helmet on that the second sculpt, as it stands, was a pointless exercise.

Can't see having much use for it, even in a kitbash of a random figure.

Maybe stick it on the empty spike on original Mando's base. lol

:lol That would definitely look freaky, for sure!

I burned my points on Boba Deluxe... and no coupons... so for me with CA tax and SS shipping rates, puts this figure at over $333.

I feel sorry for you guys in Cali. Getting screwed with tax and shipping, not to mention having to put masks on all of your figures... :wink1:

:lol That would definitely look freaky, for sure!

I feel sorry for you guys in Cali. Getting screwed with tax and shipping, not to mention having to put masks on all of your figures... :wink1:

Lol at least his figures won’t deteriorate in the Florida heat and humidity I suppose. Though depends on where he is in Cali maybe he has to deal with just as much. You jest but I wouldn’t put masks on them since these heads seem to stain so easily.

Our summers here -- which now occur more like August thru October -- have begun to get humid. Things are changing. So my dollies might start having a harder time then they used to.

More photos:

004001f270fd7dc0e48e2000ba63b399.jpg

ec6b0c7df50613be67ff6c4e86a82498.jpg

a11e9fb83cda5c2f45d423096c500eeb.jpg

dab6e7ff7c673160bddd5eb558bf63e8.jpg

44f008ae41282a67634b1135488bec51.jpg

Damn it, stop testing my money-saving resolve!!! I had a nice little "dont need this" resolution going, then you post stuff like this.

Well I am still not going crazy, at the very least i will wait till my upcoming points for deluxe Fett to mature. I have a bunch of points already that i failed to throw at Tython Boba deluxe duo, cause i might need them later.

Only post bad pix, thanks in advance!!

Seriously my main caveat here is not her lack of femininity - anyone who has read Karen Traviss' work knows Mandalorian women are not shrinking violets - but the distance between her brows and her eyes.

Our summers here -- which now occur more like August thru October -- have begun to get humid. Things are changing. So my dollies might start having a harder time then they used to.

#climatechangeisreal and it's coming for our dollies!!!

I found them on Facebook. There?s a Hot Toys Collectors page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!

I think she looks perfect. Used some points and a code so the cost was around $200 so that def made it better but I understand the hesitation for sure.

Do they still do any codes? I never seem to get any with any purchases.

I can take this figure and mix it with figures from Mandalorian, TCW or Rebels. Who cares the outfit was different in those animations. This can serve as a real life iteration of those costumes.

:exactly: definitely mixing this with my clone wars figures.

Her headsculpt seems to suffer from the same problems as the new Rey sculpt does

Fearless forecast: HT will do so well on the production sculpt of TROS Rey, and it will sell out even before it ships from SS :lecture

:exactly: definitely mixing this with my clone wars figures.

Fearless forecast: HT will do so well on the production sculpt of TROS Rey, and it will sell out even before it ships from SS :lecture

I?d be okay with that if they come out with an updated and better sculpt of it. I?d likely buy it then but as it is now. No way

Seems like every time I order something I get a code.:dunno

When you order something or after you receive it? Lately I've only received them @40 days after my order has shipped, and only for Star Wars (Mando) HT figures. No codes for my last two Marvel figures (Nebula and Wasp).

Back