Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Its up on Toys Wonderland and Toysbuyingagent for around $280 usd. That seems high for the HK price. Really hope this isn't $300+ from Sideshow... Seems expensive for what she comes with.

Its up on Toys Wonderland and Toysbuyingagent for around $280 usd. That seems high for the HK price. Really hope this isn't $300+ from Sideshow... Seems expensive for what she comes with.

It's up for $285 at Sideshow. A tad pricey and unfortunate that I'll be paying for a head sculpt I will likely not use. With all that said, already ordered it :)

I think the eyes have a lot to do with it. Something with the brow and smaller, "squinty" look in the eyes. Strong jawline too, although katee does have one in real life, I think when in combination with a slimmer looking face (which the sculpt has) it comes across as more manly.

Ok, that is a skip for me then. I would rather buy a second jango to display with the sculpt. Well, I am getting a second jango anyway because I am a lunatic. $285 is way over priced for this.

$285 is WAY too much for this. Holding off for the present: I want to see Mando v3.0

They give us the great Fett two-pack for a pretty decent price, and then turn around and gouge us on this one. Well, I dont know. I just don't.

Oh yay, another blank yet stern face from HT for a character who typically displayed a range of far ?lighter? expressions.
It?s not dreadful of course but it?s really not what it should be. The outfit looks phenomenal and then it just has a dull, uninspiring head on top which fails to enhance the figure or further evoke the character.
I would?ve gladly displayed her holding the helmet with a smirk on her face but now I guess it?ll be helmet on and Sackhoff head for a Riddick custom maybe.

From watching Clone Wars and Rebels she was always stern and angry so its fine with me. Shes way more chipper in Mando than she was in CW/Rebels.

I think the figure looks good and the sculpt captures the actress fine but she isn't a must-get for me. Plus, that price is nuts.

I think I have once again reached that price point where I have to be extremely selective on figures.

Think they are getting a little overly optimistic for quarter 2 2022
i may be missing one but so far thats
Hoth pilot luke
Jango Fett
Gideon
Darktrooper
Assault tank commander
MAndo Boba
and this ....

that’s nuts, also not gonna happen I know
probably just throwing 2nd quarter out there as so far out and they know it’ll all change and it’s just a temp date

It's up for $285 at Sideshow. A tad pricey and unfortunate that I'll be paying for a head sculpt I will likely not use. With all that said, already ordered it :)

Yeah, I'll definitely be ordering this as I have reward points to burn. It's curious that on HT's home page everyone associated with the head (sculptor, painter and art director) are listed as "N/A", which is usually only the case when there is no unmasked portrait (or it's blurred out pending approval of the likeness). Maybe that's an indication that HT already has plans to tweak it? In some of those photos I think it looks quite good, but her cheekbones do seem to disappear in those straight-on shots.

YASSSSSS!!!! :yess:

excited girl.jpg

Heck yeah! Sculpt looks good, expression looks good, hair is sculpted, outfit looks good, 5-step layaway option... I'm a happy camper.

Looks about like I thought it would. Will get.

Ugh seems like $285 is the new normal...compared what we get with Jango for $285 and now Bo for the same price.

I'll wait for a coupon or some points, just like Boba, this won't be hitting anytime soon. I prefer the TCW armor but she looks great.

If the head sculpt stays like this though..that'll definitely stay in the box.

The portrait is not perfect, but not bad. I can see Sackhoff in there. Wider eyes and a slight smirk might have helped. I’m just happy it’s coming standard with the unhelmeted portrait.

7431A027-47C4-4AD3-A09B-4DED1A849A44.jpeg

As others have mentioned I think it’s mainly the eyes that are throwing it off. Overall I think the sculpt looks good. The helmeted figure looks awesome. The price not so much. And I thought Heavy Mando gave me sticker shock.

Ride that Mando train HT. Ride it like the wind.

BK.jpg

For the usual s**** and giggles.

Back