Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Sculpt is okay. The tailoring looks fantastic. Definite PO and hopefully we get a tweaked sculpt.

Very Happy for this!! Instant Preorder But the headsculpt can still improve a little, .....

Anyone else getting Aunt Jackie from Rosanne vibes with this one? I can't unsee it😂

Saying this sculpt is ok is being generous . Hot toys does not have a good track record when it comes to fixing these sculpts . How can they nail bald boba and then produce this? That being said this looks awesome in the helmeted photos and will be awesome companion for Beskar mando

Sculpt is ok, a little too masculine. Going to wait (for a very long time :lol) for in-hand pics before ordering. Was hoping for the slight smirk look.

Face resembles Floor Jansen of Nightwish.

Features on the sculpt is too masculine, even for Sackhoff's face. The eyes are really throwing the whole thing off. The sculpt has such generic looking eyes.

Was gonna display her with her helmet on anyways but I hope they tweak that sculpt.

tlmRm0f.jpg

They didn't get her cheek bones at all. The eyes could be a little bigger. Upper lip should be thinner. And the dimples on the sides of the mouth are throwing off the whole look.

The hair should be a little brighter. They always go too dark with the hair (Obi-wan)

A comment on Facebook said, ?they recast bo katan?? Pretty funny...

I am out of space and really only care about OT and PT (and rogue one) so this is a maybe. I like the idea of a female mandalorian so once she is ready to ship in 2078 I will see if I need her.
No kuill, cara, or greef (a long shot, I know) made me collect only a few from the show. I will get Luke for sure.

Upon further review, the sculpt is giving the glare my wife has when I drop a that?s what she said line while she is telling me a serious story about someone who wronged her at work. Again

What a relief for my wallet, don't have to buy two thanks for this hideously looking Bo Katan.

Dude looks like a lady headsculpt there.

If they rushed to get this up before the hype dies down and that is the sculpt, I worry for mandalorian Luke.

Anyone else getting Aunt Jackie from Rosanne vibes with this one? I can't unsee it😂

You?re not alone. Definitely Aunt Jackie but more masculine. Not a good sculpt at all. Same like Moff Gideon. Was hoping for better after Boba but clear HT is still struggling with sculptors. I always planned to display with the helmet anyways but hoped for a decent sculpt but instead we got Guy Katan

You?re not alone. Definitely Aunt Jackie but more masculine. Not a good sculpt at all. Same like Moff Gideon. Was hoping for better after Boba but clear HT is still struggling with sculptors. I always planned to display with the helmet anyways but hoped for a decent sculpt but instead we got Guy Katan

At least helmeted form looks very good.

a327129f97d8d3c61a74381766dd79f9.jpg

The sculpt looks like Shawn c Phillips

Oh yay, another blank yet stern face from HT for a character who typically displayed a range of far ?lighter? expressions.
It?s not dreadful of course but it?s really not what it should be. The outfit looks phenomenal and then it just has a dull, uninspiring head on top which fails to enhance the figure or further evoke the character.
I would?ve gladly displayed her holding the helmet with a smirk on her face but now I guess it?ll be helmet on and Sackhoff head for a Riddick custom maybe.

Back