Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Don't go looking at Black Series. Can be damn depressing all the figures that get released or are already coming.

Even Bad Batch figures have been shown....

sw-bs-bo-katan-01.jpg

sw-bs-bo-katan-02.jpg

sw-bs-wave-3-.jpg

sw-bs-kuiil-01.jpg

Don't go looking at Black Series. Can be damn depressing all the figures that get released or are already coming.

Even Bad Batch figures have been shown....

View attachment 507338

View attachment 507339

View attachment 507340

View attachment 507341

To that same extent, they haven't shown any Black Series Mando Fetts, Tank Drivers, or Dark Troopers. Off the top of my head, the Black Series has done Greef, Cara, Kuiil, and the Armorer that I'd buy in 1/6.

You need to take full advantage of that! Where does she stand on aliens and droids?

Well she gave me heck a few months ago for not having a proper 1/6 scale R2-D2 and C-3PO in my collection so i (to her suggestion) purchased Sideshow R2 and currently have Sideshow 3PO on preorder. My four year old son is OBSESSED with the Dark Troopers from the Mando finale, so she told me i HAVE to pre-order that one as well. So i did.

I was planning on buying the Hot Toys Emperor regular and one Royal Guard....she told me that was unacceptable. I had to get the Emperor Deluxe with the throne and TWO Royal Guards. So i did. Yes dear.

I'm not a huge on fan expo's and conventions as i dislike large crowds. I don't have a phobia i just hate how busy it is and large line ups.... She forced me to go to Toronto Fan Expo a few years back and i ended up getting a signed autographed photo with Ray Park along with her and I. She's a Star Wars fan too since we met 17 years ago but i feel very lucky to have a woman behind me that actually supports and encourages my very expensive collecting hobby!!

That made me curious so I went back and counted out the approximate ratio for 1/6 Hot Toys releases.

For about every 5 male characters and 5 troopers, there is 1 female character, 1 alien, and half a droid.

Aside from the recent Bo-Katan and Ahsoka, the female figures have been Leia (5), Rey (4), and Jyn (2).

So while the ship has sailed for characters like Qi'ra barring Disney+ reappearances, I do hope they even it out a bit with a few Padme figures, Koska Reeves, The Armorer, Fennec Shand, and female Jedi as well as more aliens and droids.

Last edited:

I was a fan of Sabine’s old BFF. I think she falls underneath the Mandalorian umbrella if we wanna be broad.

F800919F-C3B7-4E31-9C8A-1D7D22A318EA.jpeg

Bo-Katan and Asajj Ventress would likely be the last two Star Wars females to make my display.

Unless the made Aurra Sing.

And that's all... Bo-Katan, Asajj Ventress and Aurra Sing. That's all I need. And young Queen Amidala. So, Bo-Katan, Asajj Ventress, Aurra Sing, Queen Amidala. And that's all...

Maybe that spicy female Officer that served Gideon too. :D

Bo-Katan and Asajj Ventress would likely be the last two Star Wars females to make my display.

Unless the made Aurra Sing.

And that's all... Bo-Katan, Asajj Ventress and Aurra Sing. That's all I need. And young Queen Amidala. So, Bo-Katan, Asajj Ventress, Aurra Sing, Queen Amidala. And that's all...

Maybe that spicy female Officer that served Gideon too. :D

*cough* *cough* Slave Leia???? I know Hot Toys and Disney wont let it happen......but you and I both know that if it were to be made you would get it in a heart beat......and so would I. =)

I wasn't counting variations on characters I already have. That said, I really have no interest in Slave Leia or Tank Top Padme to be honest. Sexy Barbie dolls just make my collection look like its going in the wrong direction.

Right now, the sexiest character I have on my shelf is likely Gamora.

I wasn't counting variations on characters I already have. That said, I really have no interest in Slave Leia or Tank Top Padme to be honest. Sexy Barbie dolls just make my collection look like its going in the wrong direction.

I respect that sir. I concur with the Barbie comment - especially with rooted hair it really does give off that vibe. But Slave Leia is literally the only exception i would make.

I'll be honest when I first read that I read it as Gamorrean.

Well she gave me heck a few months ago for not having a proper 1/6 scale R2-D2 and C-3PO in my collection so i (to her suggestion) purchased Sideshow R2 and currently have Sideshow 3PO on preorder. My four year old son is OBSESSED with the Dark Troopers from the Mando finale, so she told me i HAVE to pre-order that one as well. So i did.

I was planning on buying the Hot Toys Emperor regular and one Royal Guard....she told me that was unacceptable. I had to get the Emperor Deluxe with the throne and TWO Royal Guards. So i did. Yes dear.

I'm not a huge on fan expo's and conventions as i dislike large crowds. I don't have a phobia i just hate how busy it is and large line ups.... She forced me to go to Toronto Fan Expo a few years back and i ended up getting a signed autographed photo with Ray Park along with her and I. She's a Star Wars fan too since we met 17 years ago but i feel very lucky to have a woman behind me that actually supports and encourages my very expensive collecting hobby!!

I think we just found the luckiest man on planet Earth :lol

Thank you gents. I most definitely feel the same way =)

Most women wouldn't put up with my hobby....BUT i'm not out drinking with buddies, gambling, cheating etc. I come home every night, look after my kinds and am a good dad. Not perfect but i do my best. I work hard and i spend money on my Star Wars hobby. She accepts it with open arms. I am lucky.

Thank you gents. I most definitely feel the same way =)

Most women wouldn't put up with my hobby....BUT i'm not out drinking with buddies, gambling, cheating etc. I come home every night, look after my kinds and am a good dad. Not perfect but i do my best. I work hard and i spend money on my Star Wars hobby. She accepts it with open arms. I am lucky.

That's great! My ex-wife would probably have preferred me to be out drinking, gambling, and cheating than buying Hot Toys. :rotfl

That's great! My ex-wife would probably have preferred me to be out drinking, gambling, and cheating than buying Hot Toys. :rotfl

I am so sorry to say this but your joke/comment literally made me cry of laughter. Hopefully that is what you were going for lol.

You'll change your mind when you finally come to your senses and buy that Jabba :lol

Back