Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Prepare for this to become the next Padme figure :devil

I don't think it will become the next Padme. If they can't get it done, they will release the figure with just the helmet and not headsculpt.

Prepare for this to become the next Padme figure :devil

Nah. Padme doesn't have a show or anything around her to help push the hype of that figure. Doesn't surprise me that one disappeared. Bo Katan just came out s2 and is likely to have a larger role in next season's story. Plenty of room for her to release and depending on how much she shows up I wouldn't put it past them doing v2.

I don't think it will become the next Padme. If they can't get it done, they will release the figure with just the helmet and not headsculpt.

Very possible. Sell as many as they can while we're still on a mandolorian high and then release the second version with the HS down the road. I'm on the fence. I like the armor design but guaranteed we haven't seen the last of her so there will be more figures to come. Just gotta be patient lol

Not picking on you above me, but a lot of people in here are probably overthinking what will be such a simple release. All the examples are absolute worst case scenarios and I doubt it?ll be as grim as a lot of folks are making this release out to be:lol

No, not trying to be grim lol. I'm excited to see this release. Just trying to figure out how to get the most bang for my buck lol
If a HS isn't included on this one I think we can all agree she's popular enough for more appearances on the show(s) and more figures to come.

"Hey, Hot Toys, when will Bo-Katan be up for pre-order?"

"Soon."

tumblr_inline_oc85ohkAkA1tpt7iv_400.jpg

No, not trying to be grim lol. I'm excited to see this release. Just trying to figure out how to get the most bang for my buck lol
If a HS isn't included on this one I think we can all agree she's popular enough for more appearances on the show(s) and more figures to come.

If you wanna just go off Hot Toys logic, they don't make many female figures to begin with. And Bo Katan literally only has a small blade, 2 pistols and a jetpack as an accessory. So unless they want to rip people off for $265+ for those few things and like 6 hands, I'm sure they'll have that headsculpt to justify the cost they wanna charge her for.

And I agree she will only continue to get popular and more figures will come out, but I'm not gonna bother to speculate on her appearance in season 3 in 2022 with a possible second figure in 2024:lol

Nah. Padme doesn't have a show or anything around her to help push the hype of that figure. Doesn't surprise me that one disappeared. Bo Katan just came out s2 and is likely to have a larger role in next season's story. Plenty of room for her to release and depending on how much she shows up I wouldn't put it past them doing v2.

This is the kind of plucky optimism I'm here for! You took the "she's the next Padme" rolled it up, threw it away and are already looking forward to the V2. Yes! :)

What I don't understand is, why they don't make a figure of the Armorer that doesn't have a sculpted head, it's supposed to be easy for them to do it.

What I don't understand is, why they don't make a figure of the Armorer that doesn't have a sculpted head, it's supposed to be easy for them to do it.

Agreed. If they don't end up making her I will be very disappointed.

It's probably partly due to them introducing tons of new characters that are some fan favorites in Season 2 and her not appearing at all. Gotta get people to buy what's hot now.

Maybe HT will have two versions. Regular and the Deluxe with her forge.

ca235755cb9bbdb3d652e936c1b15287.jpg

Speaking of the Armorer, have any of you watched this?

If it doesn't start playing in the right spot, just skip to the 5-minute mark. The Armorer's stunt-double talks about how they shot that fight scene of her vs the stormtroopers in the ransacked Covert.

Before Covid shut down conventions, I was expecting them to make it an SDCC/Toy Fair Exclusive because I feel like Hot Toys would be nervous to make her.

It's probably partly due to them introducing tons of new characters that are some fan favorites in Season 2 and her not appearing at all. Gotta get people to buy what's hot now.

It's Star Wars it will always be Hot. It could be now or 7 years from now.

Come on Hot Toys!!!! REVEAL!!!!!

Between waiting for Mando Deluxe which i got a couple of weeks ago, Heavy Mando, IG-11, and Bo-Katan's release i'm getting quite impatient!

With so little going on in general life because of this pandemic my OCD starts to get the best of me!

Really was hoping for a reveal before my coupon expires but doesn't look like it's in the cards :slap

Also watching battlestar galactica for the first time (currently on season 2) and Katee is amazing in it!

Come on Hot Toys!!!! REVEAL!!!!!

Between waiting for Mando Deluxe which i got a couple of weeks ago, Heavy Mando, IG-11, and Bo-Katan's release i'm getting quite impatient!

With so little going on in general life because of this pandemic my OCD starts to get the best of me!

Hot Toys: [unamused] We'll show -you- who's the boss, homeboy.

*delays figure for another eight weeks*

Back