Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versi

Armor, Jetpack, and helmet will be the same as that’s the sentimental pieces. I have no doubt the flightsuit will at least look different.

Boba in black is the ultimate for me. I'd hate it if he went back to the OG colors. But I guess they had to go with black to slim TM down a bit, he's put on a few haha
Boba-Fett-The-Mandalorian-Chapter-16-The-Rescue-the-mandalorian-43696145-540-450.gif

Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versi

I might not have liked how he fared against what's her name but damn he looks awesome in that gif.

The black just looks so much better.

They better keep the updated black. Looks so damn tough

I might not have liked how he fared against what's her name but damn he looks awesome in that gif.

I agree. While it was a fun exchange, for a new character against the Fett, he should have spanked her lol

I agree. While it was a fun exchange, for a new character against the Fett, he should have spanked her lol

I have to agree but these are strange times...

And he does look bad-ass with the black outfit. Perhaps he'll get a black flight suit and give us a little bit of old and new Boba outfit?

I have to agree but these are strange times...

And he does look bad-ass with the black outfit. Perhaps he'll get a black flight suit and give us a little bit of old and new Boba outfit?

That’s where I was going. The MC Hammer pants, gaiters, and loin cloth won’t be there. Knee armor will actually go back onto his knees too.

Basically, I’m fully expecting a more classic look to his lower half. Just in black.

That’s where I was going. The MC Hammer pants, gaiters, and loin cloth won’t be there. Knee armor will actually go back onto his knees too.

Basically, I’m fully expecting a more classic look to his lower half. Just in black.

Yes, that would be very cool. (...and yet another Boba Fett figure to purchase...)

Boba in black is the ultimate for me. I'd hate it if he went back to the OG colors. But I guess they had to go with black to slim TM down a bit, he's put on a few haha
Boba-Fett-The-Mandalorian-Chapter-16-The-Rescue-the-mandalorian-43696145-540-450.gif

We'll put you onscreen fully clothed, with an extra layer of robes, a girth-type waist belt with a fully-loaded ammo or utility belt over *that* [depending on which costume] and see how "fat" YOU look. Also remember that the camera adds about 30 lb. even for truly skinny people just standing around.

Tem is the furthest thing from fat irl, he is stocky but not fat. For a guy his age he is doing great.

But what if Boba WAS fat? I bet he would not uppercut any more gently. Nope. :wink1:

Why? He's been wandering the desert for however long, probably not getting into a lot of fights, while she's in peak form from a lifetime of fighting. Yes he brute force destroyed those stormtroopers, but she used technique and every advantage of her suit to great effect. Boba probably would have won if he got her in a solid hold or cornered her where he could use the advantage of his strength, but she stayed out of his grip and fought smart.

Also remember that the camera adds about 30 lb. even for truly skinny people just standing around.

I don't know, I swear the camera took 30lbs off Timothy Olyphant in the suit. Dude looked anorexic. :lol

But what if Boba WAS fat? I bet he would not uppercut any more gently. Nope. :wink1:

Yep. I got no problem with Boba being a bit more beefy in old age. Rex packed on more than this in Rebels and was still a force to be reckoned with. And genetically they are the same.

Why? He's been wandering the desert for however long, probably not getting into a lot of fights, while she's in peak form from a lifetime of fighting. Yes he brute force destroyed those stormtroopers, but she used technique and every advantage of her suit to great effect. Boba probably would have won if he got her in a solid hold or cornered her where he could use the advantage of his strength, but she stayed out of his grip and fought smart.

Some would say they did it like that to keep KK happy :lol

Thought i was done with HT's,then last year Po'd the mando deluxe.., and thought yup that's it for me...

Now i see this ,, contemplating if i was gonna get it,, just to get the single figure release,,,, but for that extra 210 you can get that additional figure ...
AAARGHHHh!!!! lol

Thought i was done with HT's,then last year Po'd the mando deluxe.., and thought yup that's it for me...

Now i see this ,, contemplating if i was gonna get it,, just to get the single figure release,,,, but for that extra 210 you can get that additional figure ...
AAARGHHHh!!!! lol

Yeah, I felt like I was out of the woods as well but this is something that I can’t say no to.

151353882_10157841103142344_2463648721297332839_o.jpg

I am fully expecting the black scarf and hood to stain that headsculpt. :ohbfrank: He doesn't even have hair to protect the skin. Its the flesh skin tone thats so susceptible to the dye. :slap

You going to cover up that glorious head with a black hood?

I'm posing mine full Lex Luthor!

I'm with Wor-Gar. Show off the amazing sculpt and limit the risk of staining it.

Back