Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett

Those are sweet, Elvis! I made a freshly painted version out of the Mythos but decided against a custom for the damaged look. Glad I waited as I think HT will nail this one!

Hmmm....the more I think about it the more I may wanna wait on the inevitable repaint version. Still want the gaffi stick accessory tho.

I can hear the inevitable "I caved" posts already... :lol

This will definitely require Bald Fett head for his Monk look while trying to retrieve his Sarlacc-escape armor.

Unlike Din Djarin having two separate stuntmen masked Fett was indeed all Morrison. It's clear from his stature plus the released behind the scenes info revealed how Rodriguez and Morrison deliberately worked in some of TM's Maori fighting technique into the gunslinging action. At least for the "Tragedy" episode.

Who knows what wuss was under the mask when Koska threw him around, lol.

As Morrison says in the BTS reel, he used his Maori fighting style.

Oh were you just clarifying that it was indeed him in the Koska beatdown? Okay that I wasn't sure about, lol. :D

I'm just joking, I doubt they'd trust a WWE Diva to throw a 60 year man through a table.

I think you nailed the price. But it better include some good accessories if no head sculpt. A gaffi stick and some hands aren't going to cut it.

I am figuring a head... though HT hasn't been too good about that lately. Certainly that Gaffi. Maybe some streaking darts from his gauntlet, the usual lift-off jetpack jets, removable rocket on the jetpack... anything else he have?

I had trouble thinking of stuff, too. Maybe the long rifle that he initially carried when we first saw him? I'm not sure how many would want to display him this way, unless they like the mythos look best.

BF mando.jpg

If no headsculpt then a gaffi would be pointless.

Fully armored he could come with the pistol and a grenade and that's pretty much it.

This version should come with the head sculpt. He actually showed his face wearing the scuffed armour. As soon as he painted the armour I don’t think he took his helmet off at all did he?

Exactly. Hopefully he will be Wandering Fett complete... and then you can add on his old Sarlacc Escape armor.

Yeah I'd probably get this version to display the Morrison sculpt, and keep the other one with his helmet on. Of course knowing HT it will only be that later figure which comes with a sculpt... 2 years later. Much like we saw them do with Kylo Ren.

Damn... there goes that theory.

OK, no gaffi, no extra gear, one hand (which can't hold gun) and no head. $265

All his best facial expressions were in the scuffed armor though.

Man never in a million years did I ever think I'd want to have the option to display my Boba Fett figure without his helmet AND for his likeness to be based off Jango Fett. :thud:

Back