Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - TMS033 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett

Hot Toys figures aside, Iron Man was the "new" Boba Fett for the past decade. But, the OG Variant King is back and will be stronger than ever now. Boba ain't new to this:lol

View attachment 505967

This picture really needs to be a google search engine reference photo.

For those who may not recognize all the variations, can you please list the Titles for us from left to right?

This picture really needs to be a google search engine reference photo.

For those who may not recognize all the variations, can you please list the Titles for us from left to right?

For sure. From left to right;

Sideshow Prototype, Pre Pro (from ESB Deluxe set), ESB, Vintage 40th, Holiday Special, ROTJ, and Sideshow Mythos.

Great shot and point taken, Jay!

Here's to Fett, Fett and more Fett!

Thanks for that!

I know that picture is for some time ago. If you ever get them all out again, maybe you could line them up in chronological order. Fett Evolution!

Awesome collection! Still kicking myself for not picking up the animated Boba when I saw him at a local shop for $250. Said ?I?ll get it later? 🤦*♂️ Still considering Mythos

Hot Toys figures aside, Iron Man was the "new" Boba Fett for the past decade. But, the OG Variant King is back and will be stronger than ever now. Boba ain't new to this:lol

View attachment 505967

Your photo fills me with despair, and yet gives me a template to strive for. Its not often one photo can generate such a range of WOW and FOMO

Your photo fills me with despair, and yet gives me a template to strive for. Its not often one photo can generate such a range of WOW and FOMO

Haha, thank you guys very much.

Thanks for that!

I know that picture is for some time ago. If you ever get them all out again, maybe you could line them up in chronological order. Fett Evolution!

For sure. I’m in between moves right now, so half are in a POD Container and the other half are at my office at work. But once my new house is setup, I’ll give these guys the display they deserve.

It took me forever to find this thread. Can't Google it straightforward and the search bar here doesn't work.

Anyway I'll be getting both versions

Circling back to this.

Man never in a million years did I ever think I'd want to have the option to display my Boba Fett figure without his helmet AND for his likeness to be based off Jango Fett. :thud:

That thought saddens me.

Maybe we should go in and redub all of Morrison's lines in Mando with Jason Wingreen.

You know the purist in me might be slightly saddened that I'm finally accepting a Jango-ized Boba but honestly at the end of the day I never *want* to hate anything SW so deep down I was hoping that they'd find a way to make a TM Fett cool enough that it'd give me another reason to appreciate AOTC and the ESB:SE and they've done it so my hats off to them.

It's fun to like any version of Fett outside of theatrical ESB again. :)

ROTJ Deluxe Boba with Sarlacc pit diorama base was my first Hot Toys, something very "spiritual" about it in terms of collecting wise. So I seriously tempting to purchase all Mando's variants to establish Fett's chronicle (Monk Boba, rusted armor + freshly painted).

Pass. I'll wait for the clean version and robe if they'll make one.
07mandalorian-WD-03-mobile-Master-At3x.jpg

I'll take ALL versions of Fett PLUS any more Mandos Hot toys wants to sell me-Looking at YOU Bo Katan,Gar Saxon and any Super Commando!!!

See, I don't really like his turtleneck or black undersuit. The skirt seems like another thing that would just get in the way when fighting.

Bald monk Fett is pretty cool though, especially that picture.

Pass. I'll wait for the clean version and robe if they'll make one.
07mandalorian-WD-03-mobile-Master-At3x.jpg

Chubby body, teeny hands. Overweight Mandos seem to be a bit of a thing in Mando.:lol

I like the colors on the clean version - the black was an interesting choice - but hopefully they slim him up just a little. Heft is good, paunch not so much.

Back