Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are we just going to throw out the long-standing trope of an outsider joining a tribe and finding his purpose? Let's ditch "Dances with Wolves." Hey! Let's ditch that classic, "A Man Called Horse" while we are at it. Joining wild tribes who slowly accept you and learning new things is no longer allowed! This is the Outer Rim, we're all civilized up in here. Ceremonies/rites of passage? Nope. Silly.

This is Star Wars, trippy s*** like inhaling lizards is not allowed. We are fancy up in here.

The fact that Boba, with the backing of three[!] people, just stood down a contingent of Hutts and their entire entourage, the entire city square and! BK, - AND BK - without turning a hair, means nothing. Throw that out, too.

Ok, whatevs.

Meanwhile I enjoyed Dances With, as did many others and "Horse" is a classic film for a reason.

p.s. this figure looks wonderful, I cannot wait to get him and I want Tusken Fett more than ever.

Star Wars is for children, live action or animated, if you don’t realise that by now I can’t help you either :lol.

Pretty much anything is possible in the Star Wars universe, if space bikers and drug cartels are too much for you wait until you hear about the space wizard monks :lol

Oh I know what's coming, the Star Wars MCU. In fact, it's already here.

We just need Bobas Variant to open up a portal

5E5DBEB0-9893-452A-A7FF-BD530C303EA7.jpeg

If you don't see a problem with it I can't help you. I like parts of CW too, but you have watched too many cartoons. Next thing you know we will have space horses running across the top of Star Destroyers. Oops too late, Disney already did that too:slap
Space horses on ISDs are dumb for sure. I thought initially Boba should have ran away but he’s dehydrated, suffering from Sarlaac residual issues and doesn’t have adequate protection from the Twin Suns. Notice he doesn’t even start traveling around until he’s given water by the Tusken Chieftain. He didn’t leave after slaying the Behemoth (?) because he needs water and rest.

Spice trains on Tatooine aren’t too much of a stretch considering Jabba hired spice smugglers like Solo to carry it to places. This is after the Empire collapsed so who knows what the Pyke syndicate is operating. Is it distribution to various cities across Tatooine. Why don’t they use ships to do it who knows. The train debate in Solo and now Tatooine is another matter but simply having Pykes isn’t a problem necessarily.

Space horses on ISDs are dumb for sure. I thought initially Boba should have ran away but he’s dehydrated, suffering from Sarlaac residual issues and doesn’t have adequate protection from the Twin Suns. Notice he doesn’t even start traveling around until he’s given water by the Tusken Chieftain. He didn’t leave after slaying the Behemoth (?) because he needs water and rest.

How about after he stole his space motorcycle in the Terminator ripoff scene. He could have ridden straight to the Slave 1...

idea.gif

Star Wars is for children, live action or animated, if you don’t realise that by now I can’t help you either :lol.

Pretty much anything is possible in the Star Wars universe, if space bikers and drug cartels are too much for you wait until you hear about the space wizard monks :lol
I mean after space teddies Ewoks how can anyone complain about childish elements in SW right. Not sure why swoop gangs (featured in SOTE and EU on Tatooine) are any kind of source for ridicule. Also not sure why tribal dance is so unrealistic for insular tribe of nomads or why synchronized dance is associated with MJ style music videos. Last I checked rhythmic and synchronized dance has been part of human history as evidenced by indigenous groups.

How about after he stole his space motorcycle in the Terminator ripoff scene. He could ridden straight to the Slave 1...

View attachment 554420
Homage ? Lol everyone liked the Clash of the Titans rip off monster that looks like Creature of the Black Lagoon (I didn’t). I honestly didn’t even associate Terminator for the motorcycle stealing but I’ll have to compare the scenes.

Edit:
Regarding leaving for Slave I he is obviously invested in the Tusken tribe by this point since he went specifically on their behalf so they could use the bikes to take down the train. He could abandon them but then leaving the kid Tusken behind would remind him of when Jango abandoned him I guess.

This forum is on fire lately with posts. Mostly about the show, which is super divisive, but at least there are some posts about this amazing set of figures haha.

The two figures are masterpieces from photos but I am also super excited about all the accessories!!! And that includes the two environment bases!

How about after he stole his space motorcycle in the Terminator ripoff scene. He could have ridden straight to the Slave 1...

View attachment 554420

View attachment 554420
The Fetts are honorable, and he made a agreement to stop the train. He also knows he isn’t healed and has a lot to learn from these people, and is growing to care about them.

If we don’t get a Mid or End season, Tuskens come save Fett episode, I’ll be a little sad. Get rid of the green guys for some proper desert workers

The female one isn’t Fennec right? And we should get a Fett/Shand backstory in Bad Batch, linked with maybe Omega? Ok, good.

Last edited:
Originally came on to say I wish I could buy this, if only for the jet pack and knee rockets effects.
The messed up armor is super cool, but I can only afford one expensive Boba set, and went with the throne.

This whole set looks amazing tho! I think the Stomach Acid look is super cool, and a unique look.

Did the sideshow “what if” Fett have Acid damage?

plus after this last episode, the second figure would go great in a Tusken/Tatooine diorama

I mean after space teddies Ewoks how can anyone complain about childish elements in SW right. Not sure why swoop gangs (featured in SOTE and EU on Tatooine) are any kind of source for ridicule. Also not sure why tribal dance is so unrealistic for insular tribe of nomads or why synchronized dance is associated with MJ style music videos. Last I checked rhythmic and synchronized dance has been part of human history as evidenced by indigenous groups.
They are doing Lizard in the desert, of course they gunna dance 💃

For sake of funds and space, if I am to get a new-Fett, I think it'll be this one to go with the Mando collection. I don't think I'll be starting a BOB collection, so this is the more meaningful version.

Back