1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a second OG Mando cape for 20 bucks. Planning to swap out the Beskar one. It's technically a bit shorter in s2 but doesn't bug me.
Both the cape and Mando should be here this week. :D

Finally...
462444c6cb821f806f1524ce6f6b1fb2.jpg

The regular version is now displayed as in stock at SS, I should have gone for the regular instead of the deluxe to be honest.

Thanks for the heads up.

I cancelled my original deluxe pre-order last month but just ordered this one with a $25 off coupon. So it works out being $100 less than it would of been had if I had bought it locally (whenever they do show up down here that is)

Friggin' awesome photos everyone! :clap

I wanted to post in the show thread, but it's closed, so I'll just post here if it's alright.

So, I had some time and decided to watch this Mandalorian show! I watched the first season in one succession and I must say I do like it and found it entertaining. All the characters are great to watch and the different scenarios throughout the episodes is very well put. This is the first series of anything Star Wars I've watched, since I haven't seen anything in its entirety before. I'm unfamiliar with (most) SW lore and films, so of course there would be references in the show that go over my head. I'm looking forward to watching season two when I get a chance later on.

With that said, I'll jot down some thoughts I had on S1:

- The settings, space ships, and worlds shown are just so awesome to see, I mean the world building is spectacular.
- Nice to know some more Mandalorian lore.
- I think my overall fav character is the Armorer.
- My favorite line would be: "Right in the beskar."
- Mudhorn really beat up Mando's durasteel armor
- Action scenes are very well done, my pick for S1 would be the shootout with IG for the asset
- Nice to see Apollo Creed!
- Cara Dune is great
- Beskar is in the likes of Adamantium or Vibranium??

Glad you liked the show. Season 2 has even more going on.

I would recommend at least watching the Original Trilogy before Season 2 though. Trust me. It’s important for the emotional payoff.

So, seeing a lot of posts that people are getting theirs in suddenly.... Am I the only one that day one PO'd that hasn't even got a shipping soon notice?

You?re not the only who is still waiting. I?d say ***** to sideshow, but then they would tell you that they are getting it in small batches.

So, seeing a lot of posts that people are getting theirs in suddenly.... Am I the only one that day one PO'd that hasn't even got a shipping soon notice?
I finally got mine last week, and Sideshow never sent an arriving soon notice. I only knew because PayPal alerted me that Sideshow charged the shipping and tax payment.

I think the general consensus is that Sideshow does not go by order date. We don't really know what their system is. And there are currently different circumstances on top of that.

I think the general consensus is that Sideshow does not go by order date. We don't really know what their system is. And there are currently different circumstances on top of that.

Does it go by who pays in full first? If you pay by Paypal, it charges you the full amount right then. Or at least it did last time I ordered that way. Perhaps they go by who paid in full before installments? It would be odd that if I ordered right now in full if I would get it shipped before someone who was on a payment plan and PO'd day one. Just thinking out loud.

Does it go by who pays in full first? If you pay by Paypal, it charges you the full amount right then. Or at least it did last time I ordered that way. Perhaps they go by who paid in full before installments? It would be odd that if I ordered right now in full if I would get it shipped before someone who was on a payment plan and PO'd day one. Just thinking out loud.

There are plenty of theories floating around, but I don't think that is the case.

I think most people here just do regular pre-orders without pre-paying (myself included) and get them early on.

I know some folks pre-pay for their figures now in hopes that it'll expedite the process, but I've seen that it's not helped for some.

If anything I think paying in full up front hurts you. They already have your money so back of the line you go. I feel regular preorders without payment plans are usually first, that way they collect all the money as soon as the product ships and they no longer have to worry about cancellation.

If anything I think paying in full up front hurts you. They already have your money so back of the line you go. I feel regular preorders without payment plans are usually first, that way they collect all the money as soon as the product ships and they no longer have to worry about cancellation.

I payed in full when I ordered last November. I’ve had mine for a couple months now.

Damn there is a of gear to keep track of.

Anyone figure out how to place the knife where they indicate in the directions? Or the fob too? I can't figure out how to get it in place.

Back