1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case anyone was wondering about the fatsuit underneath

Here is my mod

But eventually I swapped it out with a Phicen m33 body and I don?t regret it :lol

Mine is out for delivery today!

You?ll love it. One of the most fun figures to open up and unload all the bits and pieces. So many options for photos too.

80C94047-0D03-45E6-813E-D3139B336733.jpeg !!!!

Does it go by who pays in full first? If you pay by Paypal, it charges you the full amount right then. Or at least it did last time I ordered that way. Perhaps they go by who paid in full before installments? It would be odd that if I ordered right now in full if I would get it shipped before someone who was on a payment plan and PO'd day one. Just thinking out loud.

It's 100% random it doesn't matter when you pay, how you pay, when you order, how you much have or have not ordered.

Found it mentioned earlier Wor-Gar.

Thank you for that. I did find the HK pictures useful to answer my questions too as the instructions have the arrow tips pointing in other places where I was looking for actual slots.

Congrats Wor-Gar. I feel like you don’t post pics very often so when you do, the figure is a winner. :lol

Thanks!

I used to post a lot of pictures but its seems over the last few years, with the HK sellers, I'm no longer one of the early receivers so by the time I get these figures there's already been plenty posted.

Glad you liked the show. Season 2 has even more going on.

I would recommend at least watching the Original Trilogy before Season 2 though. Trust me. It?s important for the emotional payoff.

Indeed! It's an intriguing show. Haha I was planning on watching the OT after I finish watching S2, but I'll consider your recommendation.

I received mine yesterday and it?s a really fun set! Agreed that the under-suit limits articulation. There?s no way he?s getting that rifle up to his eyeline without its removal. I?m not too confident of my skills however to attempt it.

I received mine yesterday and it?s a really fun set! Agreed that the under-suit limits articulation. There?s no way he?s getting that rifle up to his eyeline without its removal. I?m not too confident of my skills however to attempt it.

That’s why the Phicen M33 was a perfect swap..every stitch of outfit of Mando comes off as easily as putting it back on .

Probably one of the easiest body swaps you can do to a HT and best part..if I don’t like the seamless body anymore I can easily switch back to the stock body

My set came today after inexplicably bouncing around ups trucks for a a few days. I bet those creeps were playing with my dolls. Can?t wait to unbox when I have time later in the week.

When ordering from Sideshow and you don't select double packed how do they ship the figures? Is there any packaging at all around the shipper?

Cheers

Double box option increased the international shipping charge from 42USD to 60USD. So I didn't use it. But considering how HT shippers becoming thinner and thinner, I might need double boxing in the future.

I’ve never used it from Sideshow, but is it still $10 for the US?

I appreciate that a lot of retailers double box at no extra charge.

Because yeah, those shippers are awfully thin these days.

Back