1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats r3zuri!

I never throw anything away associated with the collection. I just keep the parts in the art box, but I do need to come up with some separate storage options, because the boxes will be stored at some point.

Btw... I finally after 15 years I turned on View Member Signatures in the account settings! Lol

Cocoboloboy, finally found your FB page. Awesome figure stand creations! It all makes sense now!

Hey Spanbauer, checked out your custom shelving thread... nice work! Really impressed with the accessories drawer and how you knoll those special parts too. This is the way!!

Just got him today!

Spent most of the morning breaking down the cardboard for recycling. Currently, I'm sorting out which of the accessories I want to keep. So far the ones getting the axe are: the pram cover, the grappling hook, the smoke effect for the whistling birds, the tracking fob (I have one already from og Mando), the pauldron that doesn't have the Mudhorn signet on it, and the right thigh guard (to be replaced with the one I got from Boomix).

I also added on the flashlight to his helmet and the version of the whistling birds on his vambrace that makes them look like they're in "armed and ready" mode, so I'll be tossing the bits that those have replaced as well. Still debating whether I want to toss the rifle, as I plan on posing og mando with that one, but it might be good to keep in case the other one breaks.

(Anybody else do this? Or am I just crazy lol. I basically just settle on one pose and keep my figure like that, so there's no need to keep accessories I know I'll never use)

YES :thud::lol

The race is on:

Will Mando DLX or Scout with Speeder arrive first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The race is on:

Will Mando DLX or Scout with Speeder arrive first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scount will be at the end of the line of all those slow moving cargo ships. I betting August for the Scout orders since the traffic jam is supposed to get worse before getting better.

Ha that's fun! Really nice work Spanbauer. Time to work on a custom 1/6 snow spider. Those alien spider scenes in that episode were a cool homage to the classic space horror.

Awesome pic, by the way, Spanbauer. Makes me want to go back and watch that episode.
Thank you!

Hey Spanbauer, checked out your custom shelving thread... nice work! Really impressed with the accessories drawer and how you knoll those special parts too. This is the way!!
Hey thanks! And thanks for checking that out! I still need to get a felt material for my accessory drawers to keep things from rolling around. Mando here took a sizable chunk of drawer space for his accessories and things are starting to collide.

Not a word on mine either. Not even a payment processing in three weeks.. nothing .

at this rate I wouldn?t be surprised if it pulls a Mudtrooper and orders are just canceled..

They are still coming just stuck at the ports. It's supposed to get worse before better. I wouldn't expect the just released Scout set until fall.

Thank you!

Hey thanks! And thanks for checking that out! I still need to get a felt material for my accessory drawers to keep things from rolling around. Mando here took a sizable chunk of drawer space for his accessories and things are starting to collide.
Now soft felt lined... that would be first class! ;)

Not a word on mine either. Not even a payment processing in three weeks.. nothing .

at this rate I wouldn?t be surprised if it pulls a Mudtrooper and orders are just canceled..

Mine too. Just have to have some faith I guess. My Asmus Galadriel has been in Taiwan for almost two weeks so all the ports are delayed I’m sure.

I've watched a few clips from the show and I'm impressed with what I've seen, I appreciate this fig much more!

Back