1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing shelf presence. Only complaint is the weak jetpack magnet. Luckily I had some stronger ones to slip under the back armor. Thigh and knee armor from member Boomix. Regret not ordering his spear.

50979808843_d34344cf20_c.jpg

50979809118_37b16e8c4e_c.jpg

50980516586_6d7ea2a9f1_c.jpg

Last edited:
I got mine last night. Shipped DHL to Canada--quick but costly due to import fees.

Nevertheless a frickin' killer set...so many display options. Super stoked that I got in on Boomix's set...just waiting to get that in.

He looks amazing next to OG Beskar Mando...

...and I will be taking the fat suit of this...just like the OG it improves the articulation quite a bit.

The set is really nice, just got it in today. My biggest complaint remains the beskar not being chrome enough. It still looks nice though.

Got my Mando yesterday and LOVE it! With all the extras included, I am surprised an additional set of relaxed hands is not included. Love the flying sparrows smoke effect!

Do the gauntlets mainly right arm one have slight weathering on them? Just received mine and wanted to make sure it’s not paint flaw. Pretty clean armor otherwise.

Strange that every armor piece has velcro as if it's supposed to be removable. Wishful thinking but an accessories pack like the mark 50 would be nice (interchangeable thigh armor, spear, darksaber, Pedro HS) instead of buying a whole new S2 figure.

It technically is. Beginning of chapter 2 we see him remove the chest plate to do repairs; it was attached to his flight suit via electromagnets.

I know it's removable on the show. I just don't why it is on the figure except for the pauldron/shoulder armor. It's not like they're showing wiring underneath like the iron man figures.

Hello, do you recommend this figure? I have seen a video in which it gave a 6 note and says it looks like bad plastic .....

Hello, do you recommend this figure? I have seen a video in which it gave a 6 note and says it looks like bad plastic .....

I think it's great. The paint job on the armor could have been better but there are times on the show when the armor looks more matte grey than chrome. It's not a deal breaker and I like figures with a lot of accessories and posing options. Bottom line, if your on the fence then pick him up. If you still can.11mandalorian-recap-superJumbo-v2.jpgn55889GdrxnA35MXGvqmwn.jpg

I know it's removable on the show. I just don't why it is on the figure except for the pauldron/shoulder armor. It's not like they're showing wiring underneath like the iron man figures.
Because it allows for Hot Toys to very easily and affordably produce three different figures using the same core body and suit.

I think it's great. The paint job on the armor could have been better but there are times on the show when the armor looks more matte grey than chrome. It's not a deal breaker and I like figures with a lot of accessories and posing options. Bottom line, if your on the fence then pick him up. If you still can.View attachment 507296View attachment 507297

There's probably 2 suits for the show. 1 in Chrome for indoors in The Volume to get maximum light reflection from the screen walls. And a more matt one for outside shots where sunlight is too much for the chrome version.

Just a guess, but looking at those pics it could match up.

Back