1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has a single soul received shipment or notice for the non-deluxe edition from Sideshow? Or am I the only person that didn?t buy the deluxe :p

There has been some on Facebook.

Soeaking of that. Someone on the sideshow ordered the same time as me and got his. I?m really frustrated.

Has a single soul received shipment or notice for the non-deluxe edition from Sideshow? Or am I the only person that didn’t buy the deluxe :p

My non-Deluxe version that was ordered December 8th will be here Thursday.

Got mine yesterday. Absolutely love it. I was slightly concerned from the pictures I?d seen, but in hand it definitely has the ?man in a suit? feel.
I?ve now caved and ordered IG-11.

I hope we get a few more figures from Season 1. Kuiil and the Armourer would be top of my list.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone know where the knife goes? I already packed the box away with the instructions and can't recall where he had it stashed on the show.

In the show its kept in his right boot, but I wouldn't recommend it. The blade will either warp or break over time.

Think I'll just leave it in the bag with the other unused accessories then. Can't imagine displaying him holding it.

Unpacked mine today. Has anyone noticed particularly sturdy hands on this Mando? One hand broke on mine as i was trying to fit the rifle in. Something that can be fixed as hands are molded in two parts but first time i experience this with Hot Toys.

Back