1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adding my name to the list of day one orders and finally getting my final charge through tomorrow. Hopefully this ships tomorrow and not next week. I've had this paid off since July so I'm very anxious to finally get this.

Adding my name to the list of day one orders and finally getting my final charge through tomorrow. Hopefully this ships tomorrow and not next week. I've had this paid off since July so I'm very anxious to finally get this.

When i had my final payment on Friday 15 Jan 2021 it didn't shipped until next week on monday (Sideshow don't shipped on weekend)

Just received notice from my awesome friends of Toy2 here in the Toronto area Canada that my order for Beskar Mando Deluxe is in house and ready for pick up as of today.

I cant get there before Saturday morning but i am VERY VERY excited to finally get him in hand.

Just an FYI I pre ordered on Day 1.

They're in plastic inside a box wrapped in more plastic inside of another box that's packed inside bigger boxes on pallets inside a giant metal container.

They're fine. :lol

If you couldn't tell by all the sea creature references I was mostly joking around. But still, these things go through a lot already getting to us - it doesn't help having them stuck in boxes on the hot salty ocean for extra weeks. I mean, I certainly wouldn't put a HT in a bunch of boxes inside a metal container and store it next to a pond.

What was "day 1"? I don't even remember. I ordered mine March 20. Was that day 1?

March 18, 2020 for me. On PO until I heard the first batch was shipping, paid balance off, got lucky with second batch shipping.

Not everyone can do it, or wants to, but happy to have both Mandos in hand; I wouldn't want to choose.

Just received notice from my awesome friends of Toy2 here in the Toronto area Canada that my order for Beskar Mando Deluxe is in house and ready for pick up as of today.

I cant get there before Saturday morning but i am VERY VERY excited to finally get him in hand.

Just an FYI I pre ordered on Day 1.

Awesome! I have mine ordered with Toy Origin (placed on March 20th so not quite day 1 but close) so hopefully they get their allotment right away too.

What was "day 1"? I don't even remember. I ordered mine March 20. Was that day 1?

I ordered same day as you Pixel. I may be wrong but I think that?s the day it went up for PO.
Edit: just read sassafras?s post. 18th it is.

I finally received my charging notice today. Wouldn?t be surprised if I get charged overnight but not ship til Monday. Fingers crossed.

151467204_10157841102797344_4758143078948076922_o.jpg
151811754_10157841112592344_1858131512034232442_o.jpg

:panic:

I finally got my "processing payment" e-mail today. Likely won't be shipped until next week, but the wait is nearly over...

and with "boomix's" set coming ( ;) ) this set will be next level great!

Back