1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea. As I stated, the sound was off on the video so I have no context, only conjecture. :)

Ah... With the amount of freight that moves over sea there's very little chance it would be our Mandos... But with my luck, that's another matter...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind as well there has been an ongoing container misalignment affecting global cargo movement. This has been causing 3-4 week delays outbound from Asia. There is also a meltdown occurring in US ports particularly LA. More than 60 container ships are sitting off the coast pending berth and unloading. Weeks of delay. This will take until Q2 to improve. Expect SIGNIFICANT delays to anything coming from Asia.

No ****.

I saw a video a couple weeks ago showing shipping containers getting washed off ships. The sound was off so that?s all the detail I have. ��

Per chance our Mandos be in the briny deep?

They would have told us already. There was some statues that went over because Sideshow sent an email saying they were lost in the accident and that was awhile ago. It's just the crazy backup with cargo ships and ports. Our order is probably on a ship anchored off long beach waiting to dock and get unloaded.

I'm looking forward to it but i'm so busy i don't think about much.

Keep in mind as well there has been an ongoing container mis-alignment affecting global cargo movement. This has been causing 3-4 week delays outbound from Asia. There is also a meltdown occurring in US ports particularly LA. More than 60 container ships are sitting off the coast pending berth and unloading. Weeks of delay. This will take until Q2 to improve. Expect SIGNIFICANT delays to anything coming from Asia.

Just think of all the elements Mando and Grogu are being exposed to. They are probably going to end up in the damaged thread within a year.:monkey2

That is if they aren't already being devoured by giant Octopus or maybe something even deeper.

Just think of all the elements Mando and Grogu are being exposed to. They are probably going to end up in the damaged thread within a year.

They're in plastic inside a box wrapped in more plastic inside of another box that's packed inside bigger boxes on pallets inside a giant metal container.

They're fine. :lol

I got my second one from sideshow last week, only ordered it three wks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went on chat and asked them what the hell is going on. They claim that they are shipping in order and I told them that was total ******** that there are people who are getting them and placed orders as early as January. Sideshow is the ****ing worst.

Keep in mind as well there has been an ongoing container misalignment affecting global cargo movement. This has been causing 3-4 week delays outbound from Asia. There is also a meltdown occurring in US ports particularly LA. More than 60 container ships are sitting off the coast pending berth and unloading. Weeks of delay. This will take until Q2 to improve. Expect SIGNIFICANT delays to anything coming from Asia.

Lol I can see these from my house, it's surreal seeing so many big ships sitting in one place sometimes. I know this isn't how physics works, but when I see them all together for a split second my brain is amazed the water can hold them all as though its some breakable shelf haha. Who'd have thought I might have been staring at all our Mandos this whole time.

After a week seemingly stuck at HK airport, i got two tracking updates within the last 24 hours. First one telling me my Beskar Mando (from KGH) had taken off and second one confirming he landed in France. He should be with me saturday. Exciting week-end ahead.

Back