1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid mine out on the 6th (except for the shipping cost). Haven't received an email yet about a ship date, so perhaps that's the cutoff.

Just went in to pay mine off...processing the payment, so hope there's just a boatload of these in the warehouse. Could take some time if shipping is still messed up tho.

My original "early release" e-mail from SSC said Beskar Mando had an expected arrival of Jan-March.

Just went in to pay mine off...processing the payment, so hope there's just a boatload of these in the warehouse. Could take some time if shipping is still messed up tho.

I think everything's back to normal, re: shipping. My Nebula shipped out on the 4th and arrived on the 8th.

The worst is when you get a sideshow email and you get al excited, only to be let down that it?s only an ad about a statue for a franchise you have 0 interest in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I dont want to be "that guy" and bother them in chat, but come on i ordered in the first 10 mins of it going up and its on full pay.

I have ordered figures day one hour one and been at the end of the line, middle and front. It's very random. It never bothered me just because i know it's coming and after waiting months or years another week or two is nothing.

Probably one of the reasons i never rush to PO anymore.

I have ordered figures day one hour one and been at the end of the line, middle and front. It's very random. It never bothered me just because i know it's coming and after waiting months or years another week or two is nothing.

Probably one of the reasons i never rush to PO anymore.

I'm usually in the front and now out of all figures I'm in the back somehow with this one :gah: I can't take it lol

A couple weeks i wouldn't mind, but with the way some batches have been going it can be a couple MONTHS.

I'm usually in the front and now out of all figures I'm in the back somehow with this one :gah: I can't take it lol

A couple weeks i wouldn't mind, but with the way some batches have been going it can be a couple MONTHS.

This. If it were almost any other figure it would be whatever, but this one i want yesterday:gah:

Guess you'll just have to be patient. It's a pandemic, that's just how things be.

No offense, but thats such a cop out excuse at this point lol sideshow itself has gotten me figures in two days regularly in 2020. Maybe shipping and stuff is still messed up in Canada? In the states most people are back to work and shipping back to mostly normal. USPS Christmas rush aside.

All due sympathy to those affected by the pandemic, but that just hasn't been an influence on my orders in quite a while.

Finally Sideshow sent me an email that my order has come in and to pay the remaining balance on Thursday. It will probably arrive next week for me.

The pandemic may be affecting shipping from China to the US, but Sideshow’s wack shipping priority issues have existed long before COVID-19. Really irritating that my day 1 order isn’t in the first batch, but folks who ordered recently are.

Back