1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a resin printer. I?ve had it for 6 months now. It?s still in the box. [emoji23]

FYI, some 3D resinprinters are cheaper than Hot Toys now. I bought mine for $200 (Anycubic Photon).

Don't need to tell me I already have one. Elegoo Mars. Best out there.

Can 3D printers print 3D printers?

Absolutely. Look at the extremely popular Prusa printers, who arguably started the 3D printer revolution for home users. They have parts on the machine "as shipped" which are 3D printed. Many people also offer improved parts for normal SLA printers which can be printed.

Can 3D printers print 3D printers?

https://reprap.org/wiki/RepRap
"Since many parts of RepRap are made from plastic and RepRap prints those parts, RepRap self-replicates by making a kit of itself - a kit that anyone can assemble given time and materials. It also means that - if you've got a RepRap - you can print lots of useful stuff, and you can print another RepRap for a friend..."

You suspect too much. You shall be replaced.

c08dc948c05732434ed2a990d474019b.gif

Got an early arrival e-Mail for this, now expected Jan-Mar 2021. Is a release imminent? Excited for this one!

From Sideshow? Seems kind of early to get an early arrival email for something that arrives in two months...at the earliest.

From Sideshow? Seems kind of early to get an early arrival email for something that arrives in two months...at the earliest.

It?s the same as when they say the estimated window is pushed back. They?ve probably got info from HT that this is coming sooner than later...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's updated on the product page too. Nice! Will look forward to getting this a bit earlier in Q1 hopefully. Need both Mando figures to mix and match the appropriate accessories.

Back