1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also got this email. My figure is fully paid off already, so excited to see this. I guess Hot Toys has this ready and release is imminent. Nice to see that there's going to be something released ahead of schedule after the ever increasing rate of delays.

I haven't gottten the email yet , but I ordered the set the day after it went up for PO . Plan on paying for it in full at the begining of the year . Doubt if it will be hear in January , guessing mid February but could be wrong to.

Update : Just got the email.

Last edited:
Same email. Was planning on only getting season 2 Mando with child. But I'll get this as a stand in until that one comes out.

I guess this is gonna release sometime this month in Hong Kong, for Sideshow's updated dates to be accurate.

It?s the same as when they say the estimated window is pushed back. They?ve probably got info from HT that this is coming sooner than later...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember their doing this with Black Panther and Erik Killmonger. They pulled those up a good 6-9 months and everyone's payment plans were pulled up accordingly. Then they kept delaying them on a monthly basis to the point where they released AFTER the original release window. Hopefully the same scenario doesn't play out here.

I remember their doing this with Black Panther and Erik Killmonger. They pulled those up a good 6-9 months and everyone's payment plans were pulled up accordingly. Then they kept delaying them on a monthly basis to the point where they released AFTER the original release window. Hopefully the same scenario doesn't play out here.

That's lame to say the least.

HT does seem to be striking with Mando while the iron is hot. I have this on PO but keep going back and forth on this or swoop... or whatever is next. I don't want too many Mandos. In fact, one Mando, the Child and Gideon would be perfect for me -- assuming Gideon ever pays off in this show. Talk about the longest introduction to a villain EVER!

HT does seem to be striking with Mando while the iron is hot. I have this on PO but keep going back and forth on this or swoop... or whatever is next. I don't want too many Mandos. In fact, one Mando, the Child and Gideon would be perfect for me -- assuming Gideon ever pays off in this show. Talk about the longest introduction to a villain EVER!

Patience...Esposito already made a lot of interesting comments in interviews. IMO he's gonna be one of the most notable SW opponents.

I've got this on order from AE. I haven't been collecting any HT Star Wars figures and was viewing this as a one off, but I'm a big Giancarlo Esposito fan so unless the sculpt is fugly I know I'll be getting a Moff Gideon. And I'm an even bigger TO fan so Cobb Vanth would be difficult to resist. Same if they do an Ahsoka based on Rosario Dawson. Down the rabbit hole I go....:lol

So far I can resist all but Gideon.

I like Rosario but have no affinity for Ahsoka. I might buy that Nick Nolte I-have-spoken guy if they made him. I also liked Werner but he'd make a really uninteresting figure.

Of course, I haven't seen any of Season 2 yet.

I like Rosario but have no affinity for Ahsoka. I might buy that Nick Nolte I-have-spoken guy if they made him. I also liked Werner but he'd make a really uninteresting figure.

I need to see where Gideon's arch goes as I'm not finding the character visually appealing just yet. I'm a sucker for any of the Mandalorian armored figures, so probably good if I could dodge having to get the villain.

Not a real Star Wars fan alert !!! :lol

... I have this on PO but keep going back and forth on this or swoop... or whatever is next. I don't want too many Mandos. In fact, one Mando, the Child and Gideon would be perfect for me -- assuming Gideon ever pays off in this show. Talk about the longest introduction to a villain EVER!

I was in the same boat and decided to go with this one. The deluxe set just brings so many "good" accessories, that it seemed the obvious choice, for me.

Even if you already have the first release, you could "share" some of the accessories from the deluxe version with it and be fine. (One of the Baby Yodas, pram, and camtono, for example.

The swoop is cool but I would rather have all of the other accessories than just the swoop.

Back