1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Media USED to be credible and guess some of it still is; now it just seems even newspapers just lift each others' stories. No fact checking. Re YT guess it's about how many views u can get, any way you can.:pfft:

Agreed. They see one outlet post an article that may get a surge in views so they write an article about the same subject quoting the first article that usually doesn?t fact check their material in the first place. They say things like, ?a source close to the scene,? or, ?anonymous sources claim?. That could be their dog!

The next outlet does the same thing and so on until it becomes a game of telephone. No fact checking just regurgitating each other?s vomit. All in the name of chasing those clicks. Clicks = Money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. They see one outlet post an article that may get a surge in views so they write an article about the same subject quoting the first article that usually doesn?t fact check their material in the first place. They say things like, ?a source close to the scene,? or, ?anonymous sources claim?. That could be their dog!

The next outlet does the same thing and so on until it becomes a game of telephone. No fact checking just regurgitating each other?s vomit. All in the name of chasing those clicks. Clicks = Money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reputable outlets don't do this without checking with their sources first.

Still on the fence as ordering from the EU will likely come with massive shipping fees and brexit custom fees to boot. Will likely end up paying twice what Hasbro are asking.

My custom Beskar version :wink1:
My instagram: @guillaume_customs

201005100758682989.jpg

201005100758410063.jpg

201005100758938135.jpg

201005100759234910.jpg

201005100759514429.jpg

201005100759790655.jpg

Back