1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trevorrow cut, Snyder cut... this has become a conspiracy theorists dream... that the real movie has somehow been kept away from you.

Its true for the Snyder cut though :lol
And the leaked scripts and concept art for Trevorrow?s movie were way more interesting than what we got.

It’s true for every film, just not to the extent people think. There are all sorts of cuts of a film before it hits theaters, but most aren’t what most people would consider watchable.

Even the Snyder cut needed millions of dollars in funding to be made.

It’s true for every film, just not to the extent people think. There are all sorts of cuts of a film before it hits theaters, but most aren’t what most people would consider watchable.

Even the Snyder cut needed millions of dollars in funding to be made.

Snyder cut was all filmed though, just needed visual effects, no? Wasn't the theatrical release only like 10% Snyder footage? That's basically an entirely different movie. Trevorrow left Episode 9 before it started production, it's just a script and concept art, no footage.

Snyder cut was all filmed though, just needed visual effects, no? Wasn't the theatrical release only like 10% Snyder footage? That's basically an entirely different movie. Trevorrow left Episode 9 before it started production, it's just a script and concept art, no footage.

Yep that's right. Maybe a little more than 10% but not much more. Totally different film, and this is why it's so important.

The Josstice League pile of $#!t that we got was purely what the clueless execs wanted, and look how that turned out.

I'm sure there's a parallel there somewhere.......

SILENCE, HERETIC with your v3.0 speeder suggestion! I DO NOT HAVE ROOM FOR THAT.

Seriously tho, they should just make a speeder specific to this show, and sell that. We could even use that with v1 Mando.

There's always space. Always room for just one more.:monkey3

Knew we were sunk the second that Mando/speeder/baby in bag pic came out. $$$$$

Season 2 trailer is undewhelming honestly. And of course all of the reports regarding the trailer were wrong.

Damn too bad we have to wait next year for the Beskar HT Mando :(

Maybe it will release early next year

Maybe a better Mando will present itself in S2... and we'll have time to cancel besker armor S1.

I can hear HT firing up the factory belts right now to rush Mando beskar into hands early.

I think the trailer is amazing!!

Yep. Those first frames thought I hit the wrong link:clap...the music...IMO really set the stage for this gritty, lonely quest - plus the bond between Child and Mando.

I don't need anything else e.g. spoiler stuff. Season 2 should just....unfold.

I can hear HT firing up the factory belts right now to rush Mando beskar into hands early.

I'd be happy to just get V1 in.:impatient:

Yep. Those first frames thought I hit the wrong link:clap...the music...IMO really set the stage for this gritty, lonely quest - plus the bond between Child and Mando.

I don't need anything else e.g. spoiler stuff. Season 2 should just....unfold.
I'd be happy to just get V1 in.:impatient:

Yep I'm the same. I don't need to see all the good bits up front.

Baby Yoda was so much better as a surprise. So why not keeping some surprises this season.

Season 2 trailer is undewhelming honestly. And of course all of the reports regarding the trailer were wrong.

Looks awesome! Im happy with where the series is going so far. Very interesting.

Will HT finally do a WWE figure..well, sort of :lol

I havent watched WWE since the Attitude era. Whats her stage name? Just curious..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really like the trailer! Some really nice glimpses of familiar and new stuff. Love the Speeder Bikes.
So glad I ordered both Mandos. My hype is so great, I ordered Hasbro Black Series Mandos and Child to tide me over till the Hot Toys get released!

Back