1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow has had this as Aug-Oct for a long time, this isn't really early at all. Thankfully it just isn't late and I'm glad it doesn't look rushed. I'm sure they want this out the door so that they can take full advantage of their SW Iron Man equivalent ahead of season 2. Unless season 2 sucks I will be buying them all. Speaking of, I'm sure the season 2 look will be at least a slightly different armor setup along with a human sculpt.

I hope that doesn’t become the case where Mando is continually changing up his look/armor. As it stands I don’t mind having the two versions of him. Beyond that though and can’t see myself continuing to shell out for the same character. I fully expect there to be lots of other Mandalorian characters, which Hot Toys will in turn create figures of (they already did with the one). Those will all be passes from me most likely.

He most certainly will be. Disney has found their Star Wars version of Iron Man.
Potentially, but like I say there’s also the option of releasing other side Mandalorian characters like the heavy infantry version. Also Star Wars technically has a few versions of Iron Man if you ask me (Boba Fett, Storm Troopers). This would just be the first that’s a main character.

Potentially, but like I say there’s also the option of releasing other side Mandalorian characters like the heavy infantry version. Also Star Wars technically has a few versions of Iron Man if you ask me (Boba Fett, Storm Troopers). This would just be the first that’s a main character.

Boba Fett didn't change his look 3 times in one movie though. If Mando can change his look 3 times in one season, think of how many he'll have if this show goes for 5, even 10 seasons. What if he appears in movies or other shows too?

I agree it could happen. I hope they don’t milk that aspect of the character though. I’ll accept having two versions. Beyond that though and I probably will cut off buying any more. I also like the armor as it is so kind of hope they don’t play up him changing it too often. Also it makes more sense in the case of Stark to have multiple Iron Man suits as he’s a billionaire who constantly tinkers. They’d have to force it more with Mando.

I agree it could happen. I hope they don?t milk that aspect of the character though. I?ll accept having two versions. Beyond that though and I probably will cut off buying any more. I also like the armor as it is so kind of hope they don?t play up him changing it too often. Also it makes more sense in the case of Stark to have multiple Iron Man suits as he?s a billionaire who constantly tinkers. They?d have to force it more with Mando.

Beskar Death Watch Mando coming in season 3!

I’m sure there will be at least one more variant. Probably some sort of change to the suit and the next figure likely will have a sculpt without the helmet.

I hope that doesn’t become the case where Mando is continually changing up his look/armor. As it stands I don’t mind having the two versions of him. Beyond that though and can’t see myself continuing to shell out for the same character. I fully expect there to be lots of other Mandalorian characters, which Hot Toys will in turn create figures of (they already did with the one). Those will all be passes from me most likely.

I expect him to finish off the Beskar armor all over, but other than that I don't really expect big changes. Like his first armor was totally random ass pieces, now that he's got an almost entirely Beskar armor, it's not like he's going to swap out some silver pieces for blue in the future. As Mike86 suggested, future versions I bet will have the unmasked head and maybe more Baby Yoda parts to entice people to buy.

I expect him to finish off the Beskar armor all over, but other than that I don't really expect big changes. Like his first armor was totally random ass pieces, now that he's got an almost entirely Beskar armor, it's not like he's going to swap out some silver pieces for blue in the future. As Mike86 suggested, future versions I bet will have the unmasked head and maybe more Baby Yoda parts to entice people to buy.

Don't forget the inevitable Battle Damage version as well.

That; and battle damaged, and maybe some ultimate Beskar - not unusual for a hero to get captured, stripped of everything, escape or whatever. Just guessing but if part of the arc is re-discovering the former greatness of Mandalorian society, I could see his new Mandalorian buddies outfitting him in *glorious armor from ages past*.

For the big end battle against Moff and for the Darksaber. So maybe 6 figs total: v1, v2, battle damaged, Toy Fair sculpt version, final uber version; + 1 dx with a mythosaur/diecast armor/Darksaber:cool:

A bargain compared to all the IM armors.:monkey3

That; and battle damaged, and maybe some ultimate Beskar - not unusual for a hero to get captured, stripped of everything, escape or whatever. Just guessing but if part of the arc is re-discovering the former greatness of Mandalorian society, I could see his new Mandalorian buddies outfitting him in *glorious armor from ages past*.

For the big end battle against Moff and for the Darksaber. So maybe 6 figs total: v1, v2, battle damaged, Toy Fair sculpt version, final uber version; + 1 dx with a mythosaur/diecast armor/Darksaber:cool:

A bargain compared to all the IM armors.:monkey3

You have totally forgotten about "die-cast" armor pieces... So 12 figures :)

Neon Tech Mandalorian, Holographic Mandalorian, Zombie Mandalorian, Santa Mandalorian, Porcelain Mandalorian, Gold Plated Mandalorian, Bronze Mandalorian, Tiedye Mandalorian.

Neon Tech Mandalorian, Holographic Mandalorian, Zombie Mandalorian, Santa Mandalorian, Porcelain Mandalorian, Gold Plated Mandalorian, Bronze Mandalorian, Tiedye Mandalorian.

I forgot the Asian-inspired "samurai" versions!:lol

So, say, budget ~10,000$ for the complete collection and another 2,000 for the special display case with changeable backdrops and LED lighting effects with climate control and remote.:monkey3

I?ll get one when they make a version with a head sculpt. I think the sculpts are a big part of the price of a Hot Toy so I can?t really see myself getting one without it. I know it doesn?t really make sense story wise but I just really like Pedro lol

I?ll get one when they make a version with a head sculpt. I think the sculpts are a big part of the price of a Hot Toy so I can?t really see myself getting one without it. I know it doesn?t really make sense story wise but I just really like Pedro lol

I agree about headsculpts being the main thing that sets these apart, but look at it this way, you're getting 2 excellent sculpts of The Child.

Back