1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently preordered the standard Mando/Child with a 20% deposit with TBA. This will be my first order there (of possibly many). As stated above, the communication is really good. I used the chat function on the website to ask a few delivery and pricing questions and he was reasonably prompt and very polite.
Also, it?s costing about AUS $170 less than getting it locally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I recently preordered the standard Mando/Child with a 20% deposit with TBA. This will be my first order there (of possibly many). As stated above, the communication is really good. I used the chat function on the website to ask a few delivery and pricing questions and he was reasonably prompt and very polite.

I started using them recently too. If it goes well, I'll use them for all my HT orders.

What shipping option did you go with? That free standard shipping looks promising, but everything I've ever ordered from HK has been delivered with no issue with DHL or FedEx. Obviously FedEx/DHL/EMS are going to be better than standard, but I'm not sure if it's worth the extra $64 (FedEx) or $33 (EMS) if standard shipping gets the job done for free

TBA are not shipping to Australia unless it is express and that counts me out for the time being it?s just too expensive as someone else said, comparable to Toys Wonderland. We are running out of viable options unless the standard shipping routes suddenly reopen and I can?t see that happening anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What shipping option did you go with? That free standard shipping looks promising, but everything I've ever ordered from HK has been delivered with no issue with DHL or FedEx. Obviously FedEx/DHL/EMS are going to be better than standard, but I'm not sure if it's worth the extra $64 (FedEx) or $33 (EMS) if standard shipping gets the job done for free

I selected free. Any standard postage I?ve had from HK with eBay stuff has been reasonably quick in the past.
I saw that they weren?t using that service right now because of restrictions, but with this not due till next year, I figured I?d risk it. If it?s still bad (hope not) I?m guessing I could ask to pay extra for another shipping option then.

Sold out at TBA. You were right, the owner is extremely kind, he kept one from me, as I coudn't order it last week while I was travelling.

Planned for second quarter of 2021 but i have a feeling it's gonna be much sooner than that.

In comparison, The Mandalorian released today was not expected before first quarter next year.

My Sideshow order page still says Oct-Dec 2020.

I got an email in April that said Aug-Nov 2020.

The current product page says Aug-Oct 2020.

They must've moved him up the production list.

Yeah, like i mentioned somewhere else, there is the possibility HT got info about Season 2, and fast tracked this guy to get him out. Then they can do a S2 version. Well, and the Beskar version.

I do hope I'm wrong though, as some decisions will need to be made otherwise.

They clearly put V.1 on the fast lane. I bet V.2 will also get the same treatment. They gotta have those on collector shelves before or around season 2 streaming. Then, set up V.3 PO early october.

They clearly put V.1 on the fast lane. I bet V.2 will also get the same treatment. They gotta have those on collector shelves before or around season 2 streaming. Then, set up V.3 PO early october.

Well they had protos at NYCC tho - I mean they had time to work on Mando v1 and IG. Before things went to *&^%.

Well they had protos at NYCC tho - I mean they had time to work on Mando v1 and IG. Before things went to *&^%.

I bet they already have at least one prototype kitbashed for a season 2 Mando hidden somewhere.

Back