1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah expect to see a 1/6 Razorcrest at SDCC (assuming it doesn't get cancelled. Really hope not). They're probably working on it now. Now that will be cool to see.

In fact if I was Howard I'd do the Razorcrest and the Jawa Sadcrawler next to it, with hundreds of 1/6 Jawas running around and the Mandalorian and Baby Yoda on a dirt rise with Vaporising Rifle aimed.

1/6 Jawa Sandcrawler would be pretty damn big though !

edit : 6,7m long to be exact ! OK scratch that. Just the Razorcrest would be cool.

Yeah as awesome as it would be to see a fully detailed true 1/6 Sandcrawler I think it's too big even for a convention promo display. Plus you know damn well who would be paying to make that happen...me, you, and everyone else buying this stuff.

Yeah as awesome as it would be to see a fully detailed true 1/6 Sandcrawler I think it's too big even for a convention promo display. Plus you know damn well who would be paying to make that happen...me, you, and everyone else buying this stuff.

Yep totally. However thinking about it they did do a 1/6 Millennium Falcon and 1/6 Tie Fighter. Sandcrawler is just a big box with not too much detail. So I guess it's possible.

1/6 Falcon is about 18 feet or 5,5m long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi-zbX89-so

Yep totally. However thinking about it they did do a 1/6 Millennium Falcon and 1/6 Tie Fighter. Sandcrawler is just a big box with not too much detail. So I guess it's possible.

1/6 Falcon is about 18 feet or 5,5m long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi-zbX89-so

Just give me the Razor Crest cockpit with LED lights and the weapons container or whatever that was - the pram stand-in also with LEDs.

Yep I think the mismatching accessories come down to HT probably not having all the information necessary because Favreau and crew did such a good job keeping the show's secrets and also HT desire to turn you upside down and shake the money out of your pockets. I would have bought both anyway so personally I'm just glad to see it's possible to get most all the accessories wanted.

Still really hoping force using child comes with Kuiil.

I don?t see anything in this set that would?ve have really spoiled anything besides The Child.

I don?t see anything in this set that would?ve have really spoiled anything besides The Child.

Who knows when HT started working on the proto of V1 though, and how much info Disney gave them at the time. The beskar case would have been a spoiler and the V1 doesn't really come with any extras besides the cool base. And nobody knew ahead of time about The Child which today is quite a feat.

Wait for the premium versions in three years using Disney certified real beskar armor plates and helmet. Price will put diecast Iron Man to shame!

Hopefully you all are racking up some of the RW points this week. I see Cara in the near future!

Is it me or does the head look too small?

I am on the fence about this one, mainly over the price.....

Was going to go for a Death Trooper...... it seems for just a little more you can get this.....

Decisions........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was going to go for a Death Trooper...... it seems for just a little more you can get this.....

Decisions........

At this point..even though this is a year out release..I see this getting pushed even further back hopefully not to 2022 :horror

Anyways..they will have plenty of time to perfect and fix the final product since more than likely there might not be a SDCC this year :slap

So we might not see another proto for a very long time :lecture

At this point..even though this is a year out release..I see this getting pushed even further back hopefully not to 2022 :horror

The current release date is 15+ months away, I would not be stressing about delays at this stage. No one knows how the rest of this year is going to play out right now.

The helmet looks small on all Mandalorian figures - I feel it is a side effect of years and years of having Boba Fett's helmet (which seems to be bigger/wider) as the reference point.

The current release date is 15+ months away, I would not be stressing about delays at this stage. No one knows how the rest of this year is going to play out right now.

The helmet looks small on all Mandalorian figures - I feel it is a side effect of years and years of having Boba Fett's helmet (which seems to be bigger/wider) as the reference point.

Yeah, I originally thought it seemed a bit small but after watching episode 6 again this week Id its pretty close to being accurate.

Decisions........

I think $313 for the Deluxe is a steal for everything you?re getting. I thought it was going to be in the $400 range, to be honest. I?m pretty sure you would be able to sell each Baby Yoda (okay, ?The Child?) for $100 apiece in eBay. I believe the Deluxe come with two (or is it just a swappable head?). The standard version is in the same price range as the Deluxe ESB Boba Fett ($267), which has probably almost the same amount of accesories as Deluxe Mando.

I think $313 for the Deluxe is a steal for everything you?re getting. I thought it was going to be in the $400 range, to be honest. I?m pretty sure you would be able to sell each Baby Yoda (okay, ?The Child?) for $100 apiece in eBay. I believe the Deluxe come with two (or is it just a swappable head?). The standard version is in the same price range as the Deluxe ESB Boba Fett ($267), which has probably almost the same amount of accesories as Deluxe Mando.

The deluxe comes with 2 baby Yodas and the heads are swappable. Guaranteed the deluxe BY with his crib will go for $80-100 easy.

Really won?t be surprised if Hot Toys did a stand-alone Baby yoda release. Possibly with an extended force wielding arm, a closed closed eyes sculpt along with the 2 with the deluxe, the shift knob and the pram (crib) Kuiil made for him.

Kuiil plus upgraded hoverpram and sitting Yoda body (reuse) with new sculpt would be a feasible release.

They tooled the body for Rocket, Wicket, and the Jawas. I'd think they could use that for him too.

Back