1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That knob will be shown with the 1/6 Razor Crest at some future convention that you won't be able to buy. But Howard will want one for himself so it will happen.

Did I miss it or Mando wears the beskar armor when we first see the Stormie helmets on spears, which is included with v1 figure?

Man, you guys are such enablers. I?m now feeling good spending $600 for variants of the same character. Ha ha ha!

^ Interesting news. There was an Instagramer I followed I would have loved to see in the role, but I'm still excited nonetheless.

As for this figure, I ordered it (the deluxe version of course) last night from an e-retailer in Canada. With all the extra accessories I think it's a no brainer to choose it over the regular.

I'm still holding onto my order for the first Mando as well. The base is so cool, and if I do get IG-11 they'll go great together.

Did I miss it or Mando wears the beskar armor when we first see the Stormie helmets on spears, which is included with v1 figure?

Yep. For screen accuracy (and assuming a display with Mando and child):

V1 figure with V2 base, V2 child in hoverpram, V2 camtono

V2 figure with V1 base, V2 separate child (which also works with V1 figure)

As Dr. Janosz Posa in GBII would say...

LeanBitesizedFlatfish-size_restricted.gif

“A chield.”

Can’t wait to see people’s pictures of Yoda and Baby Yoda displayed next to each other though.

Man, you guys are such enablers. I?m now feeling good spending $600 for variants of the same character. Ha ha ha!

:wave HOLA, AMIGO

Wait'll we see what they do to him thiscoming season, his armor will change yet again, and we'll have to get that one too!

I hear Ahsoka Tano is in season 2 now, I wonder if they'll make her too. [Yes this is true, Variety is confirming this]

Does The Child not come with the round knob?

Probably going to be doing a separate Child set.

Round knob, cup, those frogs he ate/tried to eat, couple different versions of him standing up, sitting down, using the force, the carriers/pods/beds he was in.

:wave HOLA, AMIGO

Wait'll we see what they do to him thiscoming season, his armor will change yet again, and we'll have to get that one too!

I hear Ahsoka Tano is in season 2 now, I wonder if they'll make her too. [Yes this is true, Variety is confirming this]

Yep totally there'll be a battle damage version, and the armour change again.

Wor Gar, one of those will have the Child with a knob I'm sure of it. So he's more screen accurate....

That knob will be shown with the 1/6 Razor Crest at some future convention that you won't be able to buy. But Howard will want one for himself so it will happen.

Yeah expect to see a 1/6 Razorcrest at SDCC (assuming it doesn't get cancelled. Really hope not). They're probably working on it now. Now that will be cool to see.

In fact if I was Howard I'd do the Razorcrest and the Jawa Sadcrawler next to it, with hundreds of 1/6 Jawas running around and the Mandalorian and Baby Yoda on a dirt rise with Vaporising Rifle aimed.

1/6 Jawa Sandcrawler would be pretty damn big though !

edit : 6,7m long to be exact ! OK scratch that. Just the Razorcrest would be cool.

With the casting news about Ahsoka and possibly Ezra, I decided to cave in and preorder this with my $60 is RP.

Oof.

Back