1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Mandalorian - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child Collectible Set (Deluxe Versi

BBTS says Q2 2020 :lol

AlterEgo is a little more realistic: July 2021

5 left at AE! Go get 'em. Oops, now only 4...

Re: The Mandalorian - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child Collectible Set (Deluxe Versi

Over 3 Hundo? Ouch. I'm going to order it but I'm already picking and choosing new figures and the upping of price means I'll have to do that even more.

The price made that an easy pass. :rip:

2 left. This is fun and predictable lol

In for number 3. Did not want to miss the Deluxe, especially with B Day rewards applied.

HT is going to make so many of these now given the fast sell-out.

By summer 2021, assuming most of us are still here and can go outside, there's going to be a ton of these everywhere.

Reward points knocked it down to $240. Pulled the trigger.

Just got in from work and saw the deluxe PO for this at BBTS is already sold out. They must have had a low allocation for this.

I agree with WG...there should be plenty of these available closer to release time. That is, if the factories ever reopen and catch up with what's already behind. We'll see.

Just got in from work and saw the deluxe PO for this at BBTS is already sold out. They must have had a low allocation for this.

I agree with WG...there should be plenty of these available closer to release time. That is, if the factories ever reopen and catch up with what's already behind. We'll see.
Love ya man but I gotta disagree. With the popularity and every going on this will be a hard one to get down the line. HT is streaky behind with what has been promised. That’s why I hope all the freaks got their orders in.

Some of the smaller retailers might stay sold out but Sideshow will be taking orders on this until it ships, and probably for a good while after that too. No reason not to make lots of one the most high demand figures in some time.

Season 2 would have to really suck to squash interest in this, keep Kathleen Kennedy far away Disney!

Ht will make tons of these. No way they leave $$ on the table with a high demand release. The Jawa set and death trooper rerelease could be small runs. This will get extra batches.

Secret compass has him for 308 but they require a 30 Deposit. No sure about shipping.
Anyone else use them before? I can’t remember if I did..,

Some of the smaller retailers might stay sold out but Sideshow will be taking orders on this until it ships, and probably for a good while after that too. No reason not to make lots of one the most high demand figures in some time.

Season 2 would have to really suck to squash interest in this, keep Kathleen Kennedy far away Disney!

Exactly ! They must have a good margin on this too I'd say.

I have both on order and I'll probably put the first Mando version with the floating egg and child and the standing child with the Beskar Mando version. I think this is a solid set for the money, personally...

Yeah just ordered DX from SSC. Payments dont start until Dec anyway. And I like RPs and so far have had good servics with SSC. Will probably end up with all the Mandos they release. This seems like a pretty good release to me - yeah, on the high side but *shrug*. Is what it is. There will other stuff I'd like to have that will get skipped.

But not Cara😍

went ahead and ordered the DX from from SS. have not done this for a while. good to use the SS points. looks like S2 will be live before we even get a sniff of this.

Back