1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Mandalorian - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child Collectible Set (Deluxe Versi

Did BBTS have an NRD on the deluxe?

I'm tossing up going with Alter Ego (I have some rewards) or Toys Buying Agent.

Re: The Mandalorian - 1/6 The Mandalorian and The Child Collectible Set (Deluxe Versi

Hot Toys must really love John Faverau for coming up with The Mandalorian and having him wearing a helmet only. Such easy money for them !!

Here's a quick comparison...

View attachment 481365

Flight suit looks too brown on Beskar IMO. Looks like a puffier fat suit in the chest maybe, could just be the pics.

Hot Toys must really love John Faverau for coming up with The Mandalorian and having him wearing a helmet only. Such easy money for them !!

Here's a quick comparison...

View attachment 481365

Mando-Six-Crew.jpeg
571800.jpg

Left thigh guard looks undersized... maybe helmet undersized. Flight suit color wrong on beskar :(

Left thigh guard looks undersized...
That's the most annoying thing I think. More than color mismatch.

Left thigh guard looks undersized...
That's the most annoying thing I think. More than color mismatch.

The pants seem to puff out a bit at the knee on that shot, making the armour look small. Maybe it's not as bad as it looks ??

Comparing armour size to the 1st version, it looks roughly the same size.

Is small on V1 also. That and loosely tailored pants result in left leg seem bulky.

While I understand the excitement over this release, am I the only one who thinks the Child looks like a cheap plastic toy? It looks really bad IMHO...

No, I kind of had that feeling too. He doesn't look right, not as cute. Maybe its just the size.

Got the standard from BBTS right before he sold out. So glad they actually made this but we all knew it was inevitable. And now the wait begins.

Couldn’t resist this guy. Delux accessories will go great with the other Mando. Looks great!

Missed him! I had been checking every 30 min or so during the day and there was no email about availability for preorder on BBTS. How typical.

Got my order in at alterego. 288.00 with a rewards code I had.
Get your order in with them! Free shipping, double boxed, and better rewards than SS.

Pm me and I can send you a referral link. Help a brother out!

So does alter ego comics charge immediately or when the preorder comes in?

PAYMENT

All orders will be AUTHORIZED for the amount in your shopping cart when you submit your order.

An authorization is a temporary hold placed on your card to verify your payment details
Authorizations are usually removed from your card within a few business days, but can last up to 30 days - It all depends on the issuing bank
This is not a charge.
You will be charged a $1 deposit to guarantee your pre-order (it’s really more complicated than this and has to do with PCI compliance and new banking regulations - fun stuff!).

PayPal

PayPal requires instant payment during checkout. That's their thing, not ours. So if you use PayPal YOU WILL BE CHARGED WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER. Please do not use PayPal if you're updating your credit card.

Posting again- There was 12 of the deluxe in stock when I made my last post. Now there are 7.
Don't wait on me- order it before it sells out- and screw SS!

Enjoyed the show but really only want the child. $313 plus tax and shipping is a lot for all I want.

Back