1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can?t decide still if I prefer OG Mando or this one. While I still wish the beskar was more shiny, in certain lighting it does look really good. I hope everyone?s orders get filled soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great background choice:clap

Yeah, I can't pick one or the other; except if possible to have both to mix/match accessories and the Child.

The battered OG mando armor definitely has more character. But the beskar version has a lot more display options and accessories. Tough choice :gah:
dc9f6b107fbd9a0655fbdff1bda420cd.jpg
90060903_2804053856382251_2783847022145306624_o.jpg

The battered OG mando armor definitely has more character. But the beskar version has a lot more display options and accessories. Tough choice :gah:

Yep. I had originally decided on just the Beskar because of all of the accessories. Then I found myself with some extra RPs and discount code, so threw them at the OG. VERY glad I did. I can share the accessories between the two and they both will look amazing on display.

My choice was to focus on Mando, have both, and just ditch plans for possible other characters, depending. Tho still waiting on IG.:impatient:

But decided I couldn't get Heavy Gunner and the Incinerator Trooper $$$$

Great background choice:clap

Yeah, I can't pick one or the other; except if possible to have both to mix/match accessories and the Child.

Thanks! Sadly the print is 12x36 and it was a pain trying to find a frame for that size that wouldn?t run twice the cost of the print itself so I had to cut about .25 in from the bottom to get it to fit in the easily found 11.75 x 36 frames. Awesome print tho

The OG Mando does have more character (more lived in/worn look) but the Beskar just looks beefier to me. Much like how he looked in Season 2 Episode 1. Might be the jet pack and how the cape drapes over the side making the neck area look bigger. Both are definitely top 3 in my collection

Yep. I had originally decided on just the Beskar because of all of the accessories. Then I found myself with some extra RPs and discount code, so threw them at the OG. VERY glad I did. I can share the accessories between the two and they both will look amazing on display.

This is the way.

Agreed. I originally had the OG on order when the Beskar Mando was revealed. I thought about cancelling the OG, but then I realized the two compliment each other well. You can mix and match accessories and come up with the some really cool looking setups.

As much as I like that V1 Mando I can't afford everything. It's a choice between an extra Mando or a new character and I'd rather have more characters.

Any movement from third part retailers? My buddy says his LCS got the Deluxe release in. Or is sideshow being a **** again and holding out distributing to more competitive sellers.

Thanks! Sadly the print is 12x36 and it was a pain trying to find a frame for that size that wouldn?t run twice the cost of the print itself so I had to cut about .25 in from the bottom to get it to fit in the easily found 11.75 x 36 frames. Awesome print tho

I didn't buy this print over this exact issue: "Imagine trying to find a frame for that!!....!" Its gorgeous, tho.

Meanwhile I have Cloud City Gambit in the wrong size frame.... ah, framing adventures :p Needs a mat. Not sure if there's room.

As an avid print/litho collector, I will say it's usually worth investing in some decent framing to protect a licensed limited edition litho if it seems like it'll increase in value like this one would.

I don't collect to resell, but the fact that some Star Wars prints go for a lot definitely pushed me to get archival quality frames and portfolios.

I'm sure you thought it through and decided it wasn't worth the cost, but cutting a litho is hard to picture (no pun intended).

I didn't buy this print over this exact issue: "Imagine trying to find a frame for that!!....!" Its gorgeous, tho.

Meanwhile I have Cloud City Gambit in the wrong size frame.... ah, framing adventures :p Needs a mat. Not sure if there's room.

It's honestly not that bad. There are good framing sites online that'll do it for a reasonable cost, even with the size. A 12X36 is not as big as it seems because of the 12" side.

I have all sorts of frames for prints and lithos large and small that range from custom to off the shelf. It's never been too difficult to find something that works.

And I have Itoya art portfolios for print storage when they're not framed to keep them clean and organized.

Last edited:
Still enjoying all the pics and display options being posted. My order from Toys Buying Agent should be here any day now, having finally touched down in OZ.
Can't wait to display next to the OG Mando as well. I was planning on picking up all the characters in Mando armour but have had to put the brakes on collecting. Pretty happy to have the 2x Mandos (and Grogu!) representing the series for now.

As an avid print/litho collector, I will say it's usually worth investing in some decent framing to protect a licensed limited edition litho if it seems like it'll increase in value like this one would.

I don't collect to resell, but the fact that some Star Wars prints go for a lot definitely pushed me to get archival quality frames and portfolios.

I'm sure you thought it through and decided it wasn't worth the cost, but cutting a litho is hard to picture (no pun intended).

It's honestly not that bad. There are good framing sites online that'll do it for a reasonable cost, even with the size. A 12X36 is not as big as it seems because of the 12" side.

I have all sorts of frames for prints and lithos large and small that range from custom to off the shelf. It's never been too difficult to find something that works.

And I have Itoya art portfolios for print storage when they're not framed to keep them clean and organized.

Yeah it was tough to do but I have quite a few other lithos I paid a lot more for that I couldn?t dare think of cutting. I do have a second print of this ?Best In the Parsec? which made my decision easier. Got one for work too, but it now looks like my job will be permanently from home so it?ll just stay in the shipping tube.

Back