1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 023 - The Clone Wars: 501st Battalion Clone Trooper (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So happy to add another 501st Deluxe Trooper... a team of two.

501st-04_orig.jpg

501st-05_orig.jpg

501st-06_orig.jpg

I had an idea to experiment with adding the jetpack blast effect to the rotary cannon and a bit of adhesive felt. I wish it was blue for the correct firing color.

Still, I think it's something HT should consider making for the clone Z6 rotary cannon... one that plugs into the end of the barrel in the correct way, not just the center, but firing out of a separate barrel, and is a blue color. For added realism, it could have a laser bolt extending out beyond the blast effect. Might be a cool addition?

They look great Endo.

Now if HT can just go ahead and release Rex or Ahsoka...or hell anything right now..

So happy to add another 501st Deluxe Trooper... a team of two.

501st-04_orig.jpg

501st-05a_orig.jpg

501st-06_orig.jpg

I had an idea to experiment with adding the jetpack blast effect to the rotary cannon and a bit of adhesive felt. I wish it was blue for the correct firing color.

Still, I think it's something HT should consider making for the clone Z6 rotary cannon... one that plugs into the end of the barrel in the correct way, not just the center, but firing out of a separate barrel, and is a blue color. For added realism, it could have a laser bolt extending out beyond the blast effect. Might be a cool addition?
So damn annoying that there is no fitting hand for the rotary gun !!

So damn annoying that there is no fitting hand for the rotary gun !!
I know... some strange grip hand choices with the unique weapon grip angles.

Can't tell you how many times I'd try to lock in the front grip only to have the right hand slip off the handle and the cannon go flying.

I will say this... at least the cannon is made well. Lol. 😬

Considering how HT cuts from hands, I guess hands cost like headsculpts.

For anyone that has this and the old sideshow 501st clone Trooper, does the HT clone helmet fit on the Sideshow body peg?

I have the original Sideshow 501st Clone Trooper that only came with a phase II bucket. Was wondering if the HT Phase I bucket would work on the SS figure.

For anyone that has this and the old sideshow 501st clone Trooper, does the HT clone helmet fit on the Sideshow body peg?

I have the original Sideshow 501st Clone Trooper that only came with a phase II bucket. Was wondering if the HT Phase I bucket would work on the SS figure.
Hey loki,
I remember Justin covering this... skip to 20:33 in the timeline, but beware of the tva. Sorry couldn't resist. 🤗

Hey loki,
I remember Justin covering this... skip to 20:33 in the timeline, but beware of the tva. Sorry couldn't resist. 🤗

Thanks.. :duff

I actually did watch his review, but I tend to jump around cause his voice can get a bit annoying after a while... :lol

I must've missed when he said that was the HT head on the SS figure.

Back