1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 023 - The Clone Wars: 501st Battalion Clone Trooper (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would hate to see them go 'waitlist' early.
Yeah, that’s definitely a concern these days. You’ve most likely got a bit of time, though best not to wait too long.

Sideshow will probably still have both for a bit and it’s good that some US retailers still have the standard available for those that want to go elsewhere.

Last edited:
4DC99929-A5FA-4A05-BB87-91C11FA92F15.jpeg

Fookin awesome man!!

I can imagine Darkside Anakin at the middle back rising up with a right fist power pose!!

I can imagine the orange helmet against the blue/white armour with all these possibly distracting?
I have more photos coming with helmet variants. Just figured I'd start with the phase 2

Following last week invoice from TBA, got the one from KG yesterday. Two 501st coming my way. More than enough to go along original and deluxe releases from Sideshow as well as Denal, Echo and Fives. Gotta save some space for the inevitable upgrade in a decade or so.

My second one should be on its way soon. I will have two flanking anakin and my sideshow will gain the 332 head and go with ahsoka

Back