1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My collection after adding Mando Ahsoka.
4f45627ec384258b5a1bc87bc981de3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see the problem...All kinds of flat surface area. :)

Shelf Room.jpg

Same problem for me. I loved her look in Mando, but CW Ahsoka is MY Ahsoka, you know? I'm currently figuring out how to get both, lol.

My thoughts precisely.

A few things I wish in Mando they changed but TCW Ahsoka is Ahsoka for me. I patiently wait for her Season 3-6 outfit.

I had a dilemma on whether or not to cancel this for the new Mando Ahsoka. I did some comparisons and decided to stick with this even though I really like the new one and I?m a big Ahsoka fan. I like the vibrant colors of this one better and I feel like it will represent the character better on the shelf. Plus I just don?t have the room for both figures. Anyone else having this problem?

e1127adac73355efb83fa5f263ef7b57.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is quite funny I'm immediately thinking if those rubber arms were ever started to deteriorate, would always have the alternative option to use those cloaks to cover damaged parts lol

Personally I'm much more excited now for the Mando Ahsoka over this idealized TCW version that feels much more like a concept figure... but I'll be getting both anyway just do I can have another Ahsoka to put in cool action poses. As one figure doesn't seem like it would be nearly enough for that.

I'll probably wind up getting this one too, because I really want that Maul, and this is the only companion piece for him.

I?m definitely getting both Ahsokas because I love both of these versions and they represent different things in the saga as well as different times in her life. CW Ahsoka will be near ROTS Anakin and Kenobi (just like the Siege of Mandalore arc) and Mando Ahsoka will be near Bo and Beskar Mando.

I'm kind of surprised this figure didn't get a bump in production with the Mando version being announced. I remember they rushed the regular Mando out to beat the Beskar Mando/Baby Yoda production to prevent cancellations. Kind of thought Ahsoka was going to be a surprise push.

I'm kind of surprised this figure didn't get a bump in production with the Mando version being announced. I remember they rushed the regular Mando out to beat the Beskar Mando/Baby Yoda production to prevent cancellations. Kind of thought Ahsoka was going to be a surprise push.

Arent the release dates for both Ahsoka figures like a year apart anyway?

I'll probably wind up getting this one too, because I really want that Maul, and this is the only companion piece for him.

Funny - I was contemplating getting CW Maul as a companion piece for Ahsoka. Still not sure yet.

Was that generic Death Watch ever actually announced or just the prototype shown? Genuinely can't remember.

I got him for a very good price, using points.

Then here came Bo-Katan and I considered cancelling - but nah. His presentation is somehow really pleasing to me. Too many Mandos still aint enough.

Back