1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Yeah she has the separate eye moving system.

118516850_10158441485421718_6411211831397760807_o.jpg

What is that head-tails with bendable wires?

Any profile photo?

As of note, they are working on Padme for at least 2 years, but they completed an Ahsoka in less than a year.

Some of these posts are wild. There's literally nothing animated about this figure, they went for the realistic look just like with Rex, and the Anakin/Obi-Wan figures. It's obviously entirely based on her Clone Wars look because they didn't have real versions of the character to look at, but this is supposed to be a realistic looking figure, not an animated one. I feel like the people who feel otherwise are just trying to hold on to wanting the animated look...but this is entirely realistic to me.

Some of these posts are wild. There's literally nothing animated about this figure, they went for the realistic look just like with Rex, and the Anakin/Obi-Wan figures. It's obviously entirely based on her Clone Wars look because they didn't have real versions of the character to look at, but this is supposed to be a realistic looking figure, not an animated one. I feel like the people who feel otherwise are just trying to hold on to wanting the animated look...but this is entirely realistic to me.

Mostly because of the flatness of the costume and smooth textures.

Wow! Very nice. This might just tempt me to break from my self-imposed rule of only collecting OT characters (which is due to display space issues). I would be worried about the longevity of the bendy head tails though. It would be heartbreaking to see those start cracking someday....

While everyone else seems to be complaining about something I'll add that she is a bit too clean for me.

That maybe fits for the CW series, but more reason for me to wait and see what the Mando S2 live action version brings.

Then again who am I kidding, I'll probably get both.

Note : Mando version can't use the same headsculpt (although HT may try) as there is roughly a 25 year gap between end of Clone Wars 18 BBY and Mando series 7 ABY.

BBY = Before Battle of Yavin
ABY = After Battle of Yavin

https://collider.com/star-wars-timeline-explained/#prehistory

I really have to wonder what HT was doing with their SDCC showing; they clearly didn't finish this or the Clone Trooper in the last month. They didn't want to tease this at all?

But anyway, this looks fantastic! I don't get complaints about the face. I'm really glad they're giving her rolling eyes and also bendy lekku! I really wish they'd just start giving 2 pairs of arms though, one jointed and one seamless. With this being a different color it will be really difficult to replace if anything happens in the future.

Day 1 easily.

Not sure why some people thought we wouldn't get her in their TCW line, her merchandise sells like hotcakes.

With Hot Toys recent record of reused HS and parts from older figures to buff up their Star Wars line up, i have to admit i had my doubt Hot Toys would suprise us with a character such as Ahsoka that demanded more R&D investment than a repainted clone armor with new HS or retooled Anakin and Obi-Wan.

Glad Hot Toys proved me wrong today and will happily PO this Ahsoka today to let them know we want more surprises like this one in the future.

I really have to wonder what HT was doing with their SDCC showing; they clearly didn't finish this or the Clone Trooper in the last month. They didn't want to tease this at all?

Star Wars Celebration would of been this week, so they were probably saving her for that.

Hopefully other companies are doing the same, Gentle Giant LTD revealed a few new Star Wars busts the other day as well.

To all the people saying "I see Rosario"/"I don't see Rosario"/"I wish it looked like Rosario"... do you really think Disney and LFL would approve the release of Ahsoka with a Rosario likeness, when she hasn't even been officially confirmed as playing the character yet? Surely you know how the industry works by now. Entertainment news blogs leaking her role as Ahsoka is not the same as an official confirmation from Disney. All the Rosario talk is just silly.

To all the people saying "I see Rosario"/"I don't see Rosario"/"I wish it looked like Rosario"... do you really think Disney and LFL would approve the release of Ahsoka with a Rosario likeness, when she hasn't even been officially confirmed as playing the character yet? Surely you know how the industry works by now. Entertainment news blogs leaking her role as Ahsoka is not the same as an official confirmation from Disney. All the Rosario talk is just silly.

No, but it's more than passable as a young Rosario regardless. It may only be accidental. It's not a stretch to look at it and think she could grow up to be Rosario.

Got my pre-order in.

With how well Ahsoka merchandise sells, and how in demand this figure was, I absolutely see this pre-order selling out everywhere. I think Ahsoka is easily the most popular Star Wars character right now and I think we'll see her get worked into more stories in the future. I know the focus is on her and Rex in season 2 of The Mandalorian, but it'd be a missed opportunity if she wasn't working with fellow former Jedi Cal Kestis and Cere Junda in the next Fallen Order game, and I can't imagine her not crossing paths with Luke at some point too. It'd be cool if we found out she was the one who taught him how to build his lightsaber.

Either way, this will sell out as Ahsoka is tops in Star Wars right now.

Back