1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Yeah she has the separate eye moving system.

118516850_10158441485421718_6411211831397760807_o.jpg

Interesting that the mortals are also posable. That's nice to have a bit of movement possibility there.

I don't know if I should get this or wait for their Mandalorian Season 2 version.

Yeah, I'll be definitely waiting to see the Mando S2 version. As if they'll only do one version of her.

Hopefully Mando version is dirtier and more battle worn etc than this version to fit in the "real world".

Day 1 easily.

Not sure why some people thought we wouldn't get her in their TCW line, her merchandise sells like hotcakes.

Amazing. Best iteration of her too (imo) can?t wait.

Sent from a point in space and time.

Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

nothing in ht's star wars line is remotely animated looking. peeps just like to complain about one thing or another.

Why would anyone say that anything in their Star Wars line is animated looking? Why would they be?

I simply said I wish there was an animated Ahsoka figure, but obviously I expected them to go the realistic route. Not blaming Hot Toys or complaining, just giving my preference. Not like the figure isn't well done. I know it's obviously the right choice to go realistic, for Hot Toys.

And on a side note we're all spending hundreds of dollars on figures, nothing wrong with complaints as long as they're valid and not annoyingly nitpicky.

Don't know why they didn't go with at least a more stern expression on the face or... any expression lol. HT likes to plague a lot of their figures with the blank stare and gapped mouth. :/

Terrible face sculpt. Figure looks less quality in general similar to the TCW Anakin. Bummed, but more money for Mando stuff I guess lol. Maybe if they do a live action Ahsoka from Mando, it'll be better.

Well if we are getting this, perhaps there is hope for Cara Dune after all.

This is a nice-looking figure.

Hot Toys Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Ahsoka Tano TMS021

Nevermind

:panic::yess::yess::yess:

Instant PO from me but....

• The face is a little older looking than it should be, and why oh why did they not give her a smirk. A smirk is perfect for Ahsoka and is also a little open mouthed which Hot Toys loves (I note the one they did give us is open mouthed)
  • They could have given her slightly larger eyes, yes I know this is realistic but she's an alien, she can have bigger eyes without breaking the universe
  • Missed opportunity to include another 332 trooper helmet, or Jesse 501st and a stick to sit it on
  • Missed opportunity to include more dynamically posed swap out lekku and montrails
  • I am totally fine with the rubber arms. She has great straight arm saber poses and my environment is one where I haven't experienced rubber deterioration (feel bad for those more humidly based collectors)
  • Generally I don't much care for electronics but twin light up sabers and light up features for the sides of her headdress would have been great (noting Hot Toys would have found a way to ruin such electronics and make them as close to useless aspossible

While I do think they could have given her slightly larger eyes and a more angled face and it would have still fited the "real life" aesthetic, I am struck that this face seems very much to be based off Ahsley and not Rossario. And for that I am happy :clap. I don't have a problem with Rossario, I'm actually a fan of a lot of her work and am sure she will do a great job, but I love Ashley getting the recognition for this version.

Last edited:

Been out of the game for a long time so forgive me freaks. When they post pictures of HT is it Thursday for PO or am i making these memories up.

Re: Hot Toys Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Ahsoka Tano TMS021

not sure why that didn't come up when i was searching for an Ahsoka thread

:panic::yess::yess::yess:

Instant PO from me but....

[*]The face is a little older looking than it should be...

I had to look up her biography to see when she was meant to be born: 36 BBY.

That means the figure is supposed to be only 17 years old.

I quite like that she looks older, as it means the figure can be pushed forward into other eras, such as Solo in 10 BBY, or even the OT since she's an alien so human-like aging isn't necessarily applicable.

I really don't want many figures from periods too far from the OT. I have HT's Dooku and Sideshow's Maul 2.0, and a couple of older Lukes, and while good to look at they feel peripheral to the collection.

There's not much fudging required to get this Ahsoka into the centre of things since she's at least still alive!

I had to look up her biography to see when she was meant to be born: 36 BBY.

That means the figure is supposed to be only 17 years old.

I quite like that she looks older, as it means the figure can be pushed forward into other eras, such as Solo in 10 BBY, or even the OT since she's an alien so human-like aging isn't necessarily applicable.

I really don't want many figures from periods too far from the OT. I have HT's Dooku and Sideshow's Maul 2.0, and a couple of older Lukes, and while good to look at they feel peripheral to the collection.

There's not much fudging required to get this Ahsoka into the centre of things since she's at least still alive!

I see your point, but I also find it extremely puzzling that we all get into such heated debates over the accuracy of figures but when it comes to the Clone Wars figures a vast majority seem happy to throw that out the window. I get that it's not as clear cut but still. I wonder how many are actually fans of The Clone Wars series and how many are just adding cause Star Wars and "it needs to fit with ma PT/OT figs".

Not implying this is you Asta either.

On another note... Now this is locked I'm ready to move on to demanding Hot Toys acquiesce to my demand for a season 3.5-5 version with slightly shorter lekku/montrail, the appropriate outfit and head dress and green lightsabers. I mean, you give us a season 1-6 Anakin and a season 7 Ahsoka so please give us an Ahsoka for the Anakin you've released.

And yes, I am an entitled so and so.

Is there a mention of a release date anywhere?
I’m guessing 2nd or 3rd quarter 2022

Back