1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

I don't know if I should get this or wait for their Mandalorian Season 2 version.

YES!! I was hoping for animated, but I think HT found the perfect balance.

Once again, HT didn't disappoint. :yess:

Holy **** there is a maul in there too

Am I the only person bothered with those rubber arms ? I don't care about exposed joints as a matter of fact, like the recent Endor Leia.

Yeah she has the separate eye moving system.

118516850_10158441485421718_6411211831397760807_o.jpg

I really really really really really like her, that being said, I think she looks too old to pass for a season 7 Asoka

Am I the only person bothered with those rubber arms ? I don't care about exposed joints as a matter of fact, like the recent Endor Leia.

Yeah, I would've preferred them to have stayed away form those rubber arms, but I usually just end up doing a museum pose anyway.

I would have been perfectly fine with jointed arms, but I'm not too bothered by it as you can still get some cool lightsaber poses with the arms being a bit straighter.

Beautiful, what a great interpretation of a realistic version. Meshes well with the existing line. I also like the elasticity of the pants for good action poses. I'm in.

I can?t relate to these realistic HT CW reveals. I wish they had the animated look. Easy pass on the entire CW series

Definite preorder! Teasing CW Maul too!

I can?t relate to these realistic HT CW reveals. I wish they had the animated look. Easy pass on the entire CW series

They'll probably release the animated versions 5 years later like those Iron Man diecasts :lol

Beyond excited for this...

Really wish the arms were not rubber however.

Looks amazing to me otherwise!

Excited about that Maul Too. I might skip the solo one with less anxiety now lol.

I think the head looks realistic enough, but the outfit does seem a bit too basic and simple for a live action version. Wish they had given it some extra layers and complexity.

idk...to me looks real enough to go with a well painted Sideshow CW Anakin but not a HT Hayden Christensen Anakin.

I think she’s a great rendition. Much like all figures, there’s no pleasing everyone, I guess.

Back