1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally pulled the trigger on this. Costume has really grown on me and love the Favreau connection! Feel like this could go fast like the Mudtrooper once it releases. Bring on Death Watch!

Yeah, just pre-orderd. I figured with the release and incredibly positive reaction to Mando v1, these might start to run out. I want a shelf of Mando warriors now....dagnabbit.

Maybe he got his wires crossed.

giphy.gif

Yeah, just pre-orderd. I figured with the release and incredibly positive reaction to Mando v1, these might start to run out. I want a shelf of Mando warriors now....dagnabbit.
I did the same last week. I had a good stash of SS points and decided to pull the trigger on this guy. With him, both Din's and Boba, I'm looking to also build a Mando-inspired army. I hope we get Sabine, Jango, Armorer, random Death Watch Mando's, etc. I love this show so much, and in they end they just look so dang cool.

I think he would yes. But overall a pretty amazing figure. I just don?t really feel the character... might change.

Yeah, this is one of those figures that I ordered strictly for the visual appeal, not the character it represented from the show. Of course, I have an entire shelf dedicated to Fett, so I'm a sucker for anything with that look...

Can?t wait to get this guy. Trying to think of a pose that will show off the jet/ammo pack. I?m in for more Mandos- Armoror, Death Watch, whatever form Fett takes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back